No announcement yet.

The BMW 5er Thread of Deliciousness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's all I have on this computer... I think I love Alpine way too much?

Megan Fox approves this list of cars.

Comment

nice pix especially with megan fox

Originally posted by iliescu View Post
      Asa ciar ma cheama, Andrei Iliescu.
      si pe mine ma cheama andrei, andrei toma

Comment

Originally posted by iliescu View Post
        Here's all I have on this computer... I think I love Alpine way too much?

Megan Fox approves this list of cars.
        And I approve Megan Fox.
        It's clear you love it, everybody loves it.
        iliescu, ai pm.
        Forget about bad roads, forget about speedbumps, go as low as you can, 'cause low is a lifestyle!

Comment

Comment

This being my first post, I'd just like to say, I **** you all and I now wish to sell my daily to get a 5'er.

Comment

Originally posted by 31-EVO View Post
              This being my first post, I'd just like to say, I **** you all and I now wish to sell my daily to get a 5'er.
              what is your daily drive?

Comment

old e34 theme: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3315 ))
                Last edited by gmblk; 02-23-2010, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gmblk View Post
                  Mike made this thread a dedication for all BMW 5 series.
                  Forget about bad roads, forget about speedbumps, go as low as you can, 'cause low is a lifestyle!

Comment

Originally posted by eurodre View Post

my friend just bought this car. it came with a set of borbet wheels on it for winter driving, but he has a set of staggered m-pars ready for the spring. hopefully it will still look epic.

a couple of things have changed on it though, no roof spoiler, different rear bumper, i thin the headlights have the orange corner lights in them, and the front lip is no longer there.

hmmmmmmmm, upon closer inspection, i may be incorrect.....
                    this is the car my friend bought:

maybe its not the same car. does anyone know where the first 5'er is located?

I see several more differences,
                    car #2 has sidemarkers, #1 has them shaved or smoked
                    car #2 has o.e. headlights, #1 has aftermarket lights with clear corners
                    car#2 is not tinted, #1 is
                    car#2 does not have the trunk lip spoiler, or the front lip
                    car#2 has authentic A.C. Schnitzer mirrors, #1 has something similar
                    car#2 is a 540i/6, #1 may actually be an ///M5 (need a better pic of the exhaust)

although not in the pics, car #2 does have black grills now.
                    Last edited by Ieatpeople; 02-23-2010, 03:12 PM.
                    gooby pls

Comment

Originally posted by Ieatpeople View Post
                      my best friend just bought this car. it came with a set of borbet wheels on it for winter driving, but he has a set of staggered m-pars ready for the spring. hopefully it will still look epic.

a couple of things have changed on it though, no roof spoiler, different rear bumper, i thin the headlights have the orange corner lights in them, and the front lip is no longer there.
                      post some pics

Comment

my friend just bought this car. it came with a set of borbet wheels on it for winter driving, but he has a set of staggered m-pars ready for the spring. hopefully it will still look epic.

hmmmmmmmm, upon closer inspection, i may be incorrect.....
                        this is the car my friend bought:

maybe its not the same car. does anyone know where the first 5'er is located?

I see several more differences,
                        car #2 has sidemarkers, #1 has them shaved or smoked
                        car #2 has o.e. headlights, #1 has aftermarket lights with clear corners
                        car#2 is not tinted, #1 is
                        car#2 does not have the trunk lip spoiler, or the front lip
                        car#2 has authentic A.C. Schnitzer mirrors, #1 has something similar
                        car#2 is a 540i/6, #1 may actually be an ///M5 (need a better pic of the exhaust)

although not in the pics, car #2 does have black grills now.

Isn't this the car?

Comment

550i

Comment

Originally posted by 13tsp View Post

ding ding ding, we have a winner!!

i am wondering if they are the same car or not?
                            i'm gonna go with not...
                            gooby pls

Comment

ding ding ding, we have a winner!!

i am wondering if they are the same car or not?
                              i'm gonna go with not...
                              one has euro plates the other doesnt. i think they are oceans apart
                              2011 Outback 2.5i 6MT #subarubaru - daily/off-pavement adventure vehicle
                              2001 BMW 325i Wagon 6MT #daswagoon - wife's #becauseracewagon
                              1996 Suburban 2500 TD #superbbourbon - tow bitch/people hauler

Comment

Originally posted by frink84 View Post
                                one has euro plates the other doesnt. i think they are oceans apart
                                I'm with you here, and another fact is the rear bumper.

Comment

Working...
                                X