• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
    Badass stuff.

What front end is that on the mustang?
    That's a '79 GT Indianapolis Pace Car.

If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Your blast pipes look stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by kicker1_solo View Post
      And here I thought you were actually somebody with nice cars, but none of them are yours. Umm...cool
      Lol......eehhhh its getting late nobody wants to see my spread....in my defense, these cars start at around 100k, and that much wouldn't TOUCH the first two. those are some of the baddest, most expensive. So are my cars THAT cool? I admit, unfortunately no, I do not have any current running cars worth 100k. And you?
      Last edited by Musclestance; 02-25-2013, 01:50 AM.

Comment

since this is technically an appreciation thread, it has been moved accordingly.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Dump as many pics as you want man. I love seeing stanced American muscle

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
          Originally posted by nickskater09
          I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            since this is technically an appreciation thread, it has been moved accordingly.

Sweet! Now BRING on the pics!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Musclestance View Post
                  Lol......eehhhh its getting late nobody wants to see my spread....in my defense, these cars start at around 100k, and that much wouldn't TOUCH the first two. those are some of the baddest, most expensive. So are my cars THAT cool? I admit, unfortunately no, I do not have any current running cars worth 100k. And you?
                  Once again, they aren't your cars to brag about and compare to my cars.
                  2005 Mercedes C230
                  2000 BMW 323iT
                  1998 Toyota Tacoma
                  1954 Ford F100

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kicker1_solo View Post
                      Once again, they aren't your cars to brag about and compare to my cars.
                      Alright dude...Well Lets have a little di....er sword...fight.. to welcome me to the forum, thanks. I wasn't comparing ANY cars to yours; mine or these. YOU are the one that cocked off about a total strangers' cars, jackstand. Or basically really youre just blatantly calling me out for no reason, just cause i wanted to throw up some pro touring pics and contribute something that not everyone might have seen and would enjoy.. But Tell you what, since you're being so persistent, I have a set of WHEELS we didn't use for the current build I'm working on that I think are probably worth everything youre rollin. I know it's hard to tell when youre outclassed online, especially when i didnt just JUMP at the opportunity to slather the stupid forums with pics of my toys, but right now, YOU ARE...Btw, The strip club called, they want their entry rug off the roof of your truck, TOOL...I truly hope you are the minority here..
                      Last edited by Musclestance; 02-27-2013, 03:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Cody2130 View Post
                        And this thing is way bad as well, it's been doing a good bit of competitive auto crossing this past year. I love form AND function. And those forgelines are SICK, imo
                        Last edited by Musclestance; 02-27-2013, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X