Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by famguy View Post
    Thanks! Much tirewear?
    Not much actually. Toe was the one getting me. After an alignment, I was all set.

Tire wear depends on your tire brand too. Surprisingly, cheaper Chinese tires last way longer than brand name tires when doing crazy things like stancing. The rubber is made with a harder compound therefore it wears less. Grips pretty well enough for daily dry/wet, and some canyon runs. I have a cheap set of tires on right now. I've had them for like 3 years now. (sold previous wheels and buyer sold me the tires back after a year) Outlasted the set of Bridgestones and Kumhos I had in between.
    Hope this helps.

Comment

• My M3 drifter. Would like more lows and overall stance but got to keep it usable.

Comment

• Originally posted by series88 View Post
        Not much actually. Toe was the one getting me. After an alignment, I was all set.

Tire wear depends on your tire brand too. Surprisingly, cheaper Chinese tires last way longer than brand name tires when doing crazy things like stancing. The rubber is made with a harder compound therefore it wears less. Grips pretty well enough for daily dry/wet, and some canyon runs. I have a cheap set of tires on right now. I've had them for like 3 years now. (sold previous wheels and buyer sold me the tires back after a year) Outlasted the set of Bridgestones and Kumhos I had in between.
        Hope this helps.
        Thanks man. Guess I'll go with +/- 2.5* negative too, if that's enough to fit the wheels under mye rear fender
        I appreciate your answers.
        - '89 E30 M-Tech 2
        - '10 TT RS
        - '13 A3 SB

Comment

• This is as mine stands right now.. Looking through this thread has fuelled the boredom towards my current 041/042 setup. On the hunt for something new.

Looks positively on stilts in this company, yet it's too low for most 'normal' alignment equipment!

Last edited by Jhonno; 10-10-2011, 08:11 AM.

Comment

• A few of mine.

Comment

• Comment

• 2 of mine

Comment

• ^ seen this at H20i. looked very muscle car inspired in oh so right of ways, then was told the wheel setup was off of an SVT cobra.

just wanted to say great job on the outcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by FABEL View Post
                    ^ seen this at H20i. looked very muscle car inspired in oh so right of ways, then was told the wheel setup was off of an SVT cobra.

just wanted to say great job on the outcome.
                    thanks alot dude! it was awesome meeting you as well!

Comment

• ^ thanks man. either way, my compliments were so well deserved.

car really was beyond crisp with very respectable fitment & fender work. I bragged about your car everytime you rolled through. the rake is what stood out to me most. it was so well executed, that even those against rake, would have to hush their mouth if they saw it rollin' down the strip. damn tuff! to say the least.

anyways, I'll throw up my coupe as well just to keep this thread picture strong.

Comment

• this thread has been awesome inspiration for me, so i'm stoked mine is finally worthy of it.

Last edited by motocaddy; 10-23-2011, 04:52 PM.
                        025garage

Comment

• Found my new wheels..

Comment

• Maybe a repost but I love it!!
                            Owning an Alfa Romeo is like having a supermodel as a girlfriend. Yes, she is a bit stupid. Yes, she is expensive but fuck it! She is soo damn HOT!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by motocaddy View Post
                              this thread has been awesome inspiration for me, so i'm stoked mine is finally worthy of it.

Duuuude that is one gorgeous vert, nice job on it! <3
                              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• ^ Whoa I never liked e36 verts AT ALL but these red and white ones make me want one oh so bad

Comment

Working...
                                X