Clear All

• ik think it's 16x9 inch pretty common in europe in the vw scene
    Facebook Sander Zuurbier
    Instagram sanderz28

Twingo RS

Comment

• Originally posted by SanderZ View Post
      ik think it's 16x9 inch pretty common in europe in the vw scene
      They're Borbet A's. Most likely to be 16's as said.

My E36 build thread

Comment

• Alright you E36 guys, ive got a few questions for you.

I had a B5 Audi A4, and moved to a 240sx (s14) and really, im just done with it.

Ive always had a deep love for E36 M3's. So here en lies my questions.

1.) Since M3s can be pricey (for a decent one) is it frowned upon to lets say, buy a 325i, or a 328i, and put the M3 materials on it? Like the bumper, side skirts, rear, etc etc

Which brings me to question 2.) Ive come across a few sites ( such as EmotionGarage) that sell replica bumpers and other misc parts. Question: Whats the general consensus on replica bumpers? Are they pieces of trash? Over priced? blah blah blah

Also, 3.) Headlights, Ive noticed that the stock headlights are somewhat lacking normally, and often hazy. Ive seen a few of the fluted headlights, that are clearer, and have what are like City lights. Could you recommend different headlights? Im not at all into the Halo ones or anything like that. They only really seem to work on Newer BMWs.

Also, if there are any other points of interest youd like to let me know of please feel free.
        Ive also looked through just about every E36s build on this site.

Thanks for the help in advance!
        Feel free to PM me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukasss View Post
          Alright you E36 guys, ive got a few questions for you.

I had a B5 Audi A4, and moved to a 240sx (s14) and really, im just done with it.

Ive always had a deep love for E36 M3's. So here en lies my questions.

1.) Since M3s can be pricey (for a decent one) is it frowned upon to lets say, buy a 325i, or a 328i, and put the M3 materials on it? Like the bumper, side skirts, rear, etc etc

Which brings me to question 2.) Ive come across a few sites ( such as EmotionGarage) that sell replica bumpers and other misc parts. Question: Whats the general consensus on replica bumpers? Are they pieces of trash? Over priced? blah blah blah

Also, 3.) Headlights, Ive noticed that the stock headlights are somewhat lacking normally, and often hazy. Ive seen a few of the fluted headlights, that are clearer, and have what are like City lights. Could you recommend different headlights? Im not at all into the Halo ones or anything like that. They only really seem to work on Newer BMWs.

Also, if there are any other points of interest youd like to let me know of please feel free.
          Ive also looked through just about every E36s build on this site.

Thanks for the help in advance!
          Feel free to PM me!
          wrong place but ill help you out.

1) its not frowned on, at least not in my book. of course there are fan boys but my 318 will beat the balls off m3's all day. those bumpers werent exclusive to m3's...there were "m-tech" packages offered at the dealer to get all the body styling

2) replica bumpers actually fit well from what ive heard, mine are oem so i cant 100% confirm.

3) most people run depo's or djauto which are replicas of zkw which are like 600ish

4) dont get a e36....shits are gay

pic for good measure...
          bmwh202 by Broadway Jaze, on Flickr

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
            wrong place but ill help you out.

1) its not frowned on, at least not in my book. of course there are fan boys but my 318 will beat the balls off m3's all day. those bumpers werent exclusive to m3's...there were "m-tech" packages offered at the dealer to get all the body styling

2) replica bumpers actually fit well from what ive heard, mine are oem so i cant 100% confirm.

3) most people run depo's or djauto which are replicas of zkw which are like 600ish

4) dont get a e36....shits are gay

pic for good measure...
            bmwh202 by Broadway Jaze, on Flickr

what is your wheels spec ? love the tucked !!

Comment

• thanks man, 17x8.5/9 et 18/6 205/40 all around

bmwh20 by Broadway Jaze, on Flickr

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• thanks man , do your front and back are pulled or only rolled ?

Comment

• Sorry it was in the wrong spot.
                  But, I figured I'd get the best response here.

Thanks for the help. Much appreciated.

I'm not super performance oriented, as long as I have fun with my car
                  I see you get bitched at on BMW forums for having a low car and stretch etc.
                  Personally I'm more that route.

I just wanted to make sure of a few things. Again thanks!

Ps. 240s are way gayer.

Comment

• GIVING STANCE A CHANCE!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• damn last two posts = epic... gorgeouss

Comment

• damn, i need a E36 in my life

Comment

• teehee.. oldie but funny. OEM lip love.

cars and stuff

Comment

• One of my fav cars at SoWo

Comment

Working...
                                X