No announcement yet.

E36 appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needs a lip or something in the front. And more low.

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous
      I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• not feeling rusted e36 's

Comment

• Fucking facepalm.

Comment

• damn i think its a piece of art..i guess

Comment

• That is terrible.
              The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post

I like it. *shrugs*
                I like.
                Originally posted by Oxer
                I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• i like it a lot but it does need an m bumper or lip!

Comment

• Originally posted by 97_E36 View Post
                    Stunning, so much potential. More lows and fuuuuu....
                    -SW|UK-
                    Education - Knowledge - Power
                    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Although I personally am not a fan of the rusted look, I think if it sat on different wheels it would make a huge difference. I really don't like the look of those 18" wheels. I think 17's would suit it better.
                      Last edited by twastheglow; 03-09-2011, 06:28 AM.
                      E12/E39M/E53

Comment

• & my playful thread, "Stance Survival Kit": http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=14960

Comment

• Originally posted by Lexxx View Post
                          Heres my E36 compact on genuine 19" E46 M3 rims.. Rear is pretty much there just needs spacing out now its cambered in, the front is gonna come down a bit yet and space it right out too
                          Apologies if the pic sizes are big or anything, its my first time posting and i dont know how to do stuff yet!

Better pics hopefully coming soon...
                          Dude that is super sick, any more pics? Did the 19s go on the rear with no arch mods?

Comment

• Originally posted by JonnyM View Post
                            Dude that is super sick, any more pics? Did the 19s go on the rear with no arch mods?
                            Thanks bro yep plenty more pics coming your way.. Ive since sold the car and i wish i didnt every day! The 19s went on there, but they did scrape quite badly.. the tyres were 225/35/19s on the 9.5 rim so they missed the arches, but the rim itself scraped the arch. In the end i grinded out the inside of the arch and lowered it more on coilovers but if i hit a big bump it would scrape hard! because of the angle of my drive it looks like its tucking in those pictures i posted before.

Anyways enough talk heres the pictures (..a lot of them!) Hope this is of interest and helps bud..

Comment

• Dude....the compact is F***** Sick Bro.... A livin dream!!! i like it very much!!!

PS: Is that a TDS??????

Comment

• Originally posted by street_fighter View Post
                                Dude....the compact is F***** Sick Bro.... A livin dream!!! i like it very much!!!

PS: Is that a TDS??????
                                Haha! Thanks bud! if i can find some better pics from meets ive been to ill post them up! and yep thats right, 318TDS!

Comment

Working...
                                X