E36 appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jeffxmartinez View Post
    it's a Nardi Wheel that i found on ebay a few months back and i matched it up with a Nardi hub...previous owner says it came on some euro E30's. Anyways its actually very grippy, wood grain wheels are my favorite =)
    Oo noice pickup then! Cant deny it, its one sexy wheel tho

"Auto Detailing by Jake," servicing the Southern California auto enthusiast community.

Detailing Dough --> College dues. Which leaves $____ for e36. D'oh.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm an E30 guy, and I was going to tell you Nardi. lol. Looks to be a Nardi Blackline.

Now back to the E36 pictures!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Okin View Post
          Kellener Sports.

Always liked those wheels irregardless of what anyone thinks. They were highly sought after back when they came out (mid 90's)
          i remember them Kelleners. you sir are very right. when they first came out, many that had BM's wanted them on their ride. now, only a few. very nice.

Comment

• Comment

• Anyone else notice that insane H1 pulling that sick Wake Boat in the back?...

R A C K E T X C L U B
              @Mister_Clocktower

Comment

• teaser before the full shoot for my E36 compadres

BalleurBuilt•DSDone
                form>function
                "i mean we cant even rock dem shoes if it dont got a comma on the price tag..."

Comment

• siiick Mando... which event was this?

Comment

• Import Face Off this past weekend! ended up bein a pretty decent turnout

BalleurBuilt•DSDone
                    form>function
                    "i mean we cant even rock dem shoes if it dont got a comma on the price tag..."

Comment

• dangit.. I need to get my ass into gear and come chill with you guys one weekend.. when is the shoot happening?

Comment

• to put corvette wheels on a bmw do you need adaptors

Comment

• Usually for the offset to work you'll need spacers, so using adapters is safer and gives you direct bolt. You can use wobble bolts, but I don't advise this. Adapters FTW>

Comment

• thank you ziir

Comment

• Originally posted by jeffxmartinez View Post
                              it's a Nardi Wheel that i found on ebay a few months back and i matched it up with a Nardi hub...previous owner says it came on some euro E30's. Anyways its actually very grippy, wood grain wheels are my favorite =)
                              think you could shoot me a link to where you go it? i like it a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by marq View Post
                                Just thought i'd share

[
                                I didn't know you were down to break your car? We should hang out.

Comment

Working...
                                X