Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 13tsp View Post
    Yeah man, it's a 325i.
    I'll tell you some specs about the tires/rims.
    5 double spoke Style 24 Motorsport rims, with 7,5j in the front and 8,5j in the back.
    Tyres: 205.45.17 with ET41 (offset) in the front
    235.40.17 with ET41 (offset) in the back
    Thank you, thats perfect!

Rob

Comment

• Originally posted by s4cr View Post
      Ghm, you're right, from these pics they really look like stock ones.
      Pay attention, because me and 63ard posted two different cars. The one I posted, and on we had the discussion of the tail-lights has a random back wing and RH's ZW1, and the one posted by 63ard has the back GT2 Evo wing and has RC's 090.

Cheers mate, got some new rims for sale?
      Forget about bad roads, forget about speedbumps, go as low as you can, 'cause low is a lifestyle!

Comment

• Originally posted by Conrad View Post
        Thank you, thats perfect!

Rob
        It's been a pleasure.
        Forget about bad roads, forget about speedbumps, go as low as you can, 'cause low is a lifestyle!

Comment

Why? They steal these in Germany?
          C'mon man, it's 21st century, we don't live in the Ice age no more.

Dunno really about stealing them. But they like to break into these cars^^
          Originally posted by Oxer
          I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
            Dunno really about stealing them. But they like to break into these cars^^
            Not really man, no, the only problem I noticed is, that in Bucharest, they stole de ///M side-trims, but that happens only in Bucharest.
            (I live near the Hungarian boarder, so, no crap happens here : )

Comment

Not really man, no, the only problem I noticed is, that in Bucharest, they stole de ///M side-trims, but that happens only in Bucharest.
              (I live near the Hungarian boarder, so, no crap happens here : )
              Stealing the ///M side trims seems to be very common. Because in Berlin if they don't steal your spoiler or your bumpers () they take away your trims. Seems to be a good market for them out there
              I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                Stealing the ///M side trims seems to be very common. Because in Berlin if they don't steal your spoiler or your bumpers () they take away your trims. Seems to be a good market for them out there
                Yeah, sure is, here we don't have problems of someone stealing the bumpers or spoilers, just a trim. There is forum in Romania where I am active, and all the guys complain about the missing side trims.
                It sure is a good market for them.

Comment

• -Nick

Comment

• Originally posted by BeemerBuyer View Post
                    Would kill for those Borbets! Look awesome dude, congratulations.

Comment

• Slaaaam her

Comment

• Lurking for a while now but it's about time to post up.

Last edited by WhiteE36M3; 05-02-2010, 02:35 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Thought i'd join to whore some pics of my car after spotting a link on another forum,
                          e36 316i compact on e34 m5 turbines

winter wheels

staggered style 5s

it's now been sold, and replaced with an e36 m3 saloon

Comment

• M5 rims looking hot on that car. maybe you should go with an old school/rat style, if you want them back.

Comment

• Kinda want to find a cheap ti and slam it. Lookin' good man.... man this thread makes me miss my m3.
                              E53 4.4 Sterling Gray Metallic
                              E36 M3 Mugello rot
                              GEN2 TUNDRA CM
                              https://instagram.com/carlmichaeljohnson/

Comment

• My boy Cameron doin it gangsta!

Comment

Working...
                                X