Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kris25 View Post
    Lots of great cars. Thanks man.
    Forget about bad roads, forget about speedbumps, go as low as you can, 'cause low is a lifestyle!

Comment

• Originally posted by 13tsp View Post
      1 picture=1000 words!
      Hey!

Has anyone got any more pics or specs of the tyres etc on the Black one? Looks awesome!

Rob

Comment

• Originally posted by Conrad View Post
        Hey!

Has anyone got any more pics or specs of the tyres etc on the Black one? Looks awesome!

Rob
        Yeah man, it's a 325i.
        I'll tell you some specs about the tires/rims.
        5 double spoke Style 24 Motorsport rims, with 7,5j in the front and 8,5j in the back.
        Tyres: 205.45.17 with ET41 (offset) in the front
        235.40.17 with ET41 (offset) in the back

And some photos:

Forget about bad roads, forget about speedbumps, go as low as you can, 'cause low is a lifestyle!

Comment

• I'm always wondering why cars like that never get stolen in an eastern-bloc state.
          Maybe it's a cliché but...

The black is gorgeous.
          The red one is wonderful.
          Originally posted by Oxer
          I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
            I'm always wondering why cars like that never get stolen in an eastern-bloc state.

The black is gorgeous.
            they don't get stolen because the thieves know the owners joke

Last edited by 63ard; 05-01-2010, 11:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
              I'm always wondering why cars like that never get stolen in an eastern-bloc state.

The black is gorgeous.
              Why? They steal these in Germany?
              C'mon man, it's 21st century, we don't live in the Ice age no more.

Comment

• Noone steals a 15-20yr old car these days. Especially if it's a uniquely modified car that can't be sold without major attention. And if they decide to part it out they won't earn nearly as much as they would when parting out a brand new X5.
                Last edited by loffa; 05-01-2010, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• -Nick

Comment

• Originally posted by BeemerBuyer View Post
                    More...

Comment

• Originally posted by 13tsp View Post
                      Cap. if only you knew Romanian, cause I can't find some words in my mind.
                      i'll try anyways. There is a very big diference betwen de 4-door (sedan) and the coupe. The coupe's back is more aerodinamik, and the sedan's back is more taller, at the coupe the shape and the height of the tail light is smaller than the sedan's, but the width is bigger. I thought you knew that, it's all a thing of design, between the coupe and the 4 door.
                      I'll put you a different comparison, with Hella Smoked tail lights. From a sedan and a coupe.
                      I was talking about how the coupe's "clear" part is a hazy clear whereas the sedan is more see-through.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                        I was talking about how the coupe's "clear" part is a hazy clear whereas the sedan is more see-through.
                        It's simple, because the coupe has Depo tail-lights.

Comment

• Tails on sedan sure don't look like stock ones. They're kinda look like clears

Last edited by Guest; 05-01-2010, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by s4cr View Post
                            Tails on sedan sure don't look like stock ones. They're kinda look like clears

Those have nothing in common with the ones from the sedan.

Comment

• Originally posted by s4cr View Post
                              Tails on sedan sure don't look like stock ones. They're kinda look like clears

those are some shity FK tail lights,i **** them
                              look here, some nice ones (m)

Comment

• Ghm, you're right, from these pics they really look like stock ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X