E36 appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gang bang photo.
    Forget about bad roads, forget about speedbumps, go as low as you can, 'cause low is a lifestyle!

Comment

• Got anymore of the white one? Remotecs, if I don't miss my guess?

Nearly bought a set of these a few weeks ago, 9x17 ET8.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
        Got anymore of the white one? Remotecs, if I don't miss my guess?

Nearly bought a set of these a few weeks ago, 9x17 ET8.
        Yep, Remotecs Typ A. I'll post some more pics.

Forget about bad roads, forget about speedbumps, go as low as you can, 'cause low is a lifestyle!

Comment

• Those are ET8 as well, right?

What kinda fender modifications were done to get these to fit? I guess rears are pulled, what about the front? Pulled as well?

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 13tsp View Post
              Yep, Remotecs Typ A. I'll post some more pics.

FU*K ME!!!

Seriously, I almost bought a set of these a few weeks ago.... Remotec´s 9x17...

Must found the number to the seller. I hope they are still for sale....

What mods to make them fit???? Please, need to know. BTW, I will go lower..

Those will rock so hard on my 328 Touring
              Praise the lowered

Comment

Those are ET8 as well, right?

What kinda fender modifications were done to get these to fit? I guess rears are pulled, what about the front? Pulled as well?
                Originally posted by Persson View Post
                FU*K ME!!!

Seriously, I almost bought a set of these a few weeks ago.... Remotec´s 9x17...

Must found the number to the seller. I hope they are still for sale....

What mods to make them fit???? Please, need to know. BTW, I will go lower..

Those will rock so hard on my 328 Touring
                Guys I will PM you as soon that I will speak with the owner about the fender mods and offset..
                A perfect day to everyone.

Comment

• He made them fit, M Roadstars 17x9 et8

AmberLamps..... Get rid of them!

Comment

• Originally posted by cabezzz View Post
                    He made them fit, M Roadstars 17x9 et8
                    If I rember right, you presented your car on Simply Clean?
                    Looks very good with those Z3 M wheels.

Comment

• the wheels look awesome but the arches look bent all out of shape like they've been pulled with a crowbar and hammer - maybe just the light - got anymore pics??

Comment

Those are ET8 as well, right?

So got news on the Remotecs.
                        The ET is 18, but the owner is not sure. None modifications of the fenders, He will install some new tyres, and afterwards he will make the back fender wider, new muffler exhaust,, and many many goodies, I will keep you guys posted.

Comment

• Not my car guys, lol, hes a member on bf.c, fenders are beat up because the car is a drift slut

AmberLamps..... Get rid of them!

Comment

• Comment

• still depating on what color to powder coat wheels, i dont wanna hear white black or purple lol

BalleurBuilt•DSDone
                              form>function
                              "i mean we cant even rock dem shoes if it dont got a comma on the price tag..."

Comment

• Shiiiit son, well fucking played. Fitment is ON POINT.

Comment

Working...
                                X