Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let me see some slammed E46 BMW sedans please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
    that seems to be the attitude for all thease n00b modders these days. throw cheap ass shit on your car and say its so sick and different.. thats what is killing the e46 world. but have fun with your car.
    well not everyone is balling like you and can build show cars like you do...and whats so cheap about my car? rims? ohh wait racelands that has to be it..i put 1 cheap part on my car and its a POS?
    -Jorge-

Comment

to me, the wheels are cheap. racelands of course. the hole in your front bumper. a hood you rusted. i could go on.

i guess its a new epidemic of modding thats making bmw's go down the drain.

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan Marsh View Post
        That's just the cycle of life. You think 10-15 years ago, anyone would think 19" wheels on a car would be good looking or a smart idea? Now they are stock options on vehicles. The styles change but the enthusiasts don't always change with it. The new generation of enthusiasts will ALWAYS make the older generations shake their head. It doesn't make what make or model.
        yeah, definitely.

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

nice pics gentleman please post more.
          2006 M3 Cabrio
          2004 ZHP Cabrio

/stanceworks\

Comment

to me, the wheels are cheap. racelands of course. the hole in your front bumper. a hood you rusted. i could go on.

i guess its a new epidemic of modding thats making bmw's go down the drain.
            not how my car is sitting anymore...hood is gone...bumper is gone..So keep going...im all ears.
            -Jorge-

Comment

okay. from what people have seen your car in person, focked up paint. halogens.ambers. rattle canned wheels. gay roof rack. ect

Widebody B6 build

Comment

What's with all the cattiness? You girls need to calm down.

Stretch & Poke > Bitching & Moaning

If you don't like it, so what?

Comment

Originally posted by JEMASOUL
                  haHAhah He THInk He ALL hIGH clAss cauSE he GOttah BmW NIGGa A CRck Head tHATs Y hIS car LOOKs liKE shiET
                  how long does it take you to type like that?
                  feia0303
                  - "s t e v e n" -

Comment

okay. from what people have seen your car in person, focked up paint. halogens.ambers. rattle canned wheels. gay roof rack. ect
                    like who?? only an handful of people have seen my car in the state it is now so i don't know who told you that...but you must like something about me or my car for you to keep coming back and find another problem with my car? dont have anything better to do then to **** on my car? go finish your wide body already..
                    -Jorge-

Comment

its different for the guys rockin older cars because parts are easier and cheaper to acquire.
                      Uhh...what world are you from? It's a HELL of a lot easier to get E36 and E46 parts than E28 parts, that's for sure.

There's a whole lot of negativity going on in the last page of this thread, and most of it's from you talking shit about someone else's car. That's not what this forum is about...at all. This elitist attitude is reminiscent of those on Bimmerfourms, R3v and other such forums. Leave it there.

Comment

Originally posted by B Rod View Post
                        There's a whole lot of negativity going on in the last page of this thread, and most of it's from you talking shit about someone else's car. That's not what this forum is about...at all. This elitist attitude is reminiscent of those on Bimmerfourms, R3v and other such forums. Leave it there.
                        This. Don't get a good thread locked.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                        Originally posted by Oxer
                        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

not an elitest attitude at all. i love all types of cars, i just **** when people come in thinking their car is hot shit and NOT just on this forum. I rarely **** on peoples cars, but ive seen work from this kid before. didnt mean to bring it here, but a slam on $200 coils and some rust does not make him a big shot.

and e28 is definitely different. a huge reason i didnt get one to daily is because those parts are hard to require. but i have a super soft spot for em.

anyway, carry on. im sure i have a lot of pictures of slammed sedans on my other HD.

Widebody B6 build

Comment

Originally posted by B Rod View Post
                            Uhh...what world are you from? It's a HELL of a lot easier to get E36 and E46 parts than E28 parts, that's for sure.

Thanks you!!!!! Thats exactly why i left bimmerforums. I just totaled my E46 a couple of weeks ago, i miss it! But yea back to the topic, slamming your car and keeping it looking flush is what we are here for, its no bodies right to talk about other ppl cars, and stop fuckin pickin on ppl, yo breakmywallet would u tell M. Burroughs his E28 is gay and a piece of shit cause the whole thing is rusted and has a gay roof rack with wood????? cause u obviously have a problem with respecting other ppl choice of car mods. Not cool! Too much **** on this page!

1990 325is- current project
                            1986 325e- Parts Donator
                            2000 e46 w/ BBS #197-Totaled!!!
                            1989 Turbo/intercooled 740 Volvo-Donated

"Once you buy a BMW you will notice that over the years you will slowly become a certified mechanic, your trunk will be filled with coolant, rags and ATF fluid but your life will feel complete". - Me

Comment

no, because his rust actually works. rusting a modern car just looks dumb. like i said BACK ON TOPIC.

Widebody B6 build

Comment

like i said BACK ON TOPIC.
                                Word. More slammed sedans!

Comment

Working...
                                X