Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let me see some slammed E46 BMW sedans please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sixonefive View Post
    not quite slammed!?!?! alexdaqt's ride is sittin on the ground man that thing is low as sh!t
    Doesn't look that low to me really. It looks like the lip and the sideskirts are just making it appear to be slammed... i mean it's low but not "sitting on the ground"

/my .02

And I love your car grocerygetta!!! very dope!! oem bumper FTW!
    Last edited by RedE46Bimmer; 01-28-2010, 02:56 AM.
    -Brandon-

Comment

Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
      Doesn't look that low to me really. It looks like the lip and the sideskirts are just making it appear to be slammed... i mean it's low but not "sitting on the ground"

/my .02
      This. If it ain't scraping, it ain't low.

Comment

love this thread win

Comment

when new wheels are here, i'll post :P
          feia0303
          - "s t e v e n" -

Comment

why do you guys care to be low to the ground?

if i could sit 10ft off the ground, ride comfortable, have no fender gap, but still have my front/rear/sides/ look low, that would be perfect.

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by 00bmw323 View Post
              negative! SLammed>*

youre pretty new to being low. start breaking shit and youll understand. its different for the guys rockin older cars because parts are easier and cheaper to acquire. e46 is a heavy ass car and DEFINITELY not meant to be slammed. your shocks will probably blow real soon, and by that point, its almost embarrassing to drive.

brandon already wised up.. like he said, flush>slam

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
                youre pretty new to being low. start breaking shit and youll understand. its different for the guys rockin older cars because parts are easier and cheaper to acquire. e46 is a heavy ass car and DEFINITELY not meant to be slammed. your shocks will probably blow real soon, and by that point, its almost embarrassing to drive.

brandon already wised up.. like he said, flush>slam
                new..yes..understand what? shocks are fine..i DD the Sh*t out of it..nothing broken yet...well cracked side skirt but no biggie....but i guess ill never wise up because Slam>flush or anything for that matter....might not be your style but hey its not your car.
                -Jorge-

Comment

not slammed, but perfect stance imo

Comment

arrows car is hands down one of the cleanest sedans ive seen...especially since its boosted now
                    -Jorge-

Comment

yea, I love his car (mostly cause a lot of my own sweat has been shed on that thing lol).... and sadly he is almost reaching the point of parting it out.

Comment

new..yes..understand what? shocks are fine..i DD the Sh*t out of it..nothing broken yet...well cracked side skirt but no biggie....but i guess ill never wise up because Slam>flush or anything for that matter....might not be your style but hey its not your car.
                        hopefully you will, because all I see on your car is bandwagon type shit

Widebody B6 build

Comment

hopefully you will, because all I see on your car is bandwagon type shit
                          well that's your opinion..i mod my car to my liking don't care if people have done it before or if everyone is doing it.
                          -Jorge-

Comment

my old e46

my current xi
                            -danny.

02' 318i (sold) | '06 SLK350 (sold) | '05 RX-8 | 05' 325Xi | '03 M3

Comment

well that's your opinion..i mod my car to my liking don't care if people have done it before or if everyone is doing it.
                              that seems to be the attitude for all thease n00b modders these days. throw cheap ass shit on your car and say its so sick and different.. thats what is killing the e46 world. but have fun with your car.

Widebody B6 build

Comment

that seems to be the attitude for all thease n00b modders these days. throw cheap ass shit on your car and say its so sick and different.. thats what is killing the e46 world. but have fun with your car.
                                That's just the cycle of life. You think 10-15 years ago, anyone would think 19" wheels on a car would be good looking or a smart idea? Now they are stock options on vehicles. The styles change but the enthusiasts don't always change with it. The new generation of enthusiasts will ALWAYS make the older generations shake their head. It doesn't make what make or model.

Comment

Working...
                                X