Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let me see some slammed E46 BMW sedans please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by simsima325 View Post
    werks, what tire specs on that? looks great!
    thanks... there 17x9+8..

Originally posted by hi its me alec View Post
    ^ word

also, what did you do to the rear fenders? full cut and pull?
    yea i fully cut it then did a pull.. still rubs lightly..
    DSDone

Comment

• Livery Wheel

Comment

• I'm really not trying to rag on anyone right now I'm just going to say what I think about the guys and gals on the forum. I'm not trying to be a dick by any means it just seems to me that people come here because they are tired of getting ragged on by bigger forums like bf.c and vortex and stuff. People are always going to **** or like what you've done to your car. Not everyone is going to like it and not everyone is going to **** it. If I don't like somes car I will make it known that I do not like it or just a certain thing about it that bothers me. Don't get all flustered because someone spoke there mind and throws a suggestion or 2 out there. A lot of people on this forum seems so have self-esteem issues. With that being said its just everyones responses to pictures is some toolbag ass fucking comment like. "Dope wheels" "sick stance" "moar lower". Like that's not what I wanted to hear. I want to hear more details about what you like and what you don't like....

Comment

• ^ take a chill pill man. relax.
          I haz 4 wimz. need 4 more.

Comment

• Heres mine

I dislike Byron.

Comment

• So does DPE stand for Douchebag Purchased Equipment or something? I've been building (and judging) European showcars of all types and vintages since 1993 and have yet to come across anyone as self-righteous as this guy. I don't subscribe to the whole murdered-out, rust and camoflage trends either, but my self esteem is not so low that I need to belittle others to feel good about the cars I've built and decisions I've made.

Now, if/when not-so clean cars show up at properly judged shows (judging with points based on perfection, not pure people's choice stuff), aren't clean and think they deserve to win something and complain that they don't - then an explanation as to why they did not win is justified. On the other hand when people show up with $6000 forged wheels, $3000 coilovers and maybe some custom hand-laid carbon stuff, then think that alone entitles them to win something, that is flawed thinking also.

This is a forum though, so it's closer to a people's choice car show if anything. Who cares how much you paid for your wheels or suspension. People come here to see something different, clean, low, poked, stretched, whatever. They are not judging the perfection of other cars. And regardless of what people spend on their mods, they are still extensions of them, their individuality and their preferences. If they ask for your opinion, give it. If not, snicker to yourself and let that reinforce your own feeling that you have spent your money and time wisely.
              My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

Comment

• Originally posted by exexpat View Post
                So does DPE stand for Douchebag Purchased Equipment or something? I've been building (and judging) European showcars of all types and vintages since 1993 and have yet to come across anyone as self-righteous as this guy. I don't subscribe to the whole murdered-out, rust and camoflage trends either, but my self esteem is not so low that I need to belittle others to feel good about the cars I've built and decisions I've made.

Now, if/when not-so clean cars show up at properly judged shows (judging with points based on perfection, not pure people's choice stuff), aren't clean and think they deserve to win something and complain that they don't - then an explanation as to why they did not win is justified. On the other hand when people show up with $6000 forged wheels, $3000 coilovers and maybe some custom hand-laid carbon stuff, then think that alone entitles them to win something, that is flawed thinking also.

This is a forum though, so it's closer to a people's choice car show if anything. Who cares how much you paid for your wheels or suspension. People come here to see something different, clean, low, poked, stretched, whatever. They are not judging the perfection of other cars. And regardless of what people spend on their mods, they are still extensions of them, their individuality and their preferences. If they ask for your opinion, give it. If not, snicker to yourself and let that reinforce your own feeling that you have spent your money and time wisely.
                well said!
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Slammed e46 View Post
                  I'm really not trying to rag on anyone right now I'm just going to say what I think about the guys and gals on the forum. I'm not trying to be a dick by any means it just seems to me that people come here because they are tired of getting ragged on by bigger forums like bf.c and vortex and stuff. People are always going to **** or like what you've done to your car. Not everyone is going to like it and not everyone is going to **** it. If I don't like somes car I will make it known that I do not like it or just a certain thing about it that bothers me. Don't get all flustered because someone spoke there mind and throws a suggestion or 2 out there. A lot of people on this forum seems so have self-esteem issues. With that being said its just everyones responses to pictures is some toolbag ass fucking comment like. "Dope wheels" "sick stance" "moar lower". Like that's not what I wanted to hear. I want to hear more details about what you like and what you don't like....
                  ...cool story bro...got any other cool stories like that?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Hella Ef View Post
                    now that is slammed
                    holy santa clause shit!!
                    sigpic

Comment

• 15mm spacer in rear (9.5" et12)

Removed spacer in rear -- Lowest setting in rear (spring only)...

Winter-setup

(Lowest setting)

Hung up a little Christmas spirit yesterday ...

Comment

• Dan.. car is looking amazing love the winter setup
                        4 Cars, 0 Cupholders

Comment

• Bitching and moaning is for E46Fanatics, go back there. StanceWorks doesn't want to put up with that kind of shit, it's not what this place is about.

Comment

• Originally posted by spcruz View Post
                            mine
                            Oh shit, that's fucking legit. Get your headlight lenses resurfaced by an experienced detailer and you're set man.

Comment

• my old slammed down e46!

Comment

• Originally posted by werks View Post

]
                                wow that looks stunning
                                im just a little confused because at 1st i thought you was running 9j rears all round, but you say there staggered? 8s up front, but normally they have a lot less dish from factory? unless im being stupid haha
                                Anyway i love it man
                                Last edited by SceneBM; 01-01-2011, 08:03 PM.
                                L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

Working...
                                X