Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let me see some slammed E46 BMW sedans please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ That red is really nice man, I don't normally like red cars.....at all. But that looks really good.

Comment

• im glad someone on this forum is speaking their mind, gotta say im with breakmywallet in this thread. who doesn't enjoy a good argument.

i lurk a lot, but figured id post my car in here for the hell of it. its not slammed, but its pretty low considering its an xi. anyways...

im the one with teal rims...love it, **** it, here's your invitation.

im sure half of you will like it more the way it was before lol (coils not dropped all the way at this stage)

Last edited by Gottalovethexi; 05-15-2010, 10:25 PM.
      Ryan | flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
        if you want me to go through this is can. but im not the kind of guy thats just going to toot my own fucking horn. if you knew anything about e46's, you would see everything is styled original.

i like plenty of cars. im all about clean/original styling. sorry i have an opinion. theres a lot i dont like. fuckin cry about it dude.
        Originally posted by Gottalovethexi View Post
        im glad someone on this forum is speaking their mind, gotta say im with breakmywallet in this thread.
        Agreed.

Don't get me wrong, I love stanced bimmers, but way too many dumb kids have gotten their hands on good cars with little money left over for anything else. So naturally they do what any 18 year old would do, and buy replica suspension, garbage wheels, and slam that shit tight yo. You don't need to have $5700 wheels to look down on Raceland, the world looks down on Raceland. Raceland is like the Timex of watches, or the Sanyo of televisions. Teens buying e36s and e46s just to put $1150 in parts into it just to start breaking shit is the epitome of stupidity. I thought I wanted another e46 asap but I'll definately wait for this hype to blow over. For now a few mk1's will keep me busy, and I can toy around with my wife's e46 once she wants to get rid of it.

Dumb people just piss me off, the parts they're breaking on their car are worth more than the shitty parts they put on in the first place. And the first thing they all do when they break parts that they can't afford to fix? They start a thread on the internet with damage photos and stupid catch-phrases like 'sucks to roll hard lol.' It must suck to have the IQ of a garden tool and a car about as useful as a kinked slinky.

End Rant. BreakMyWallet and J4K2one46 win so far, I'll have to look on the other computer to see what photos I have.

Comment

• from the last couple days.....

Last edited by Stanc3; 05-25-2010, 06:51 PM.

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought,
          but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

- Albert Einstein

Comment

• more pics of Teal wimz please...
            I haz 4 wimz. need 4 more.

Comment

• TheChosenOne wins this thread, but alot of sick cars itt.

This is my car I've only had it for a month so...

Last edited by SoFlo954; 05-28-2010, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by scaredofstance View Post
                more pics of Teal wimz please...

Ryan | flickr

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Gottalovethexi View Post

:drool: :drool:
                    I haz 4 wimz. need 4 more.

Comment

• mine

Comment

• mine

Last edited by activ3; 06-02-2010, 11:09 AM.
                        -David
                        active autowerke | e46non.com | nitto-tire | dtm-spec.net | precision-sport.com

Comment

• alec's car was an absolutely BLAST to shoot, this car is sooo sick, and the looks we were getting in it were just hilarious!
                          Flickr

Comment

• hello gang

Comment

• Daron Killing it! Looks dope!
                              -Jorge-

Comment

• -Michael

Comment

Working...
                                X