No announcement yet.

Volvo Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How far will those coils get your down? I am in America, and we don't have TUV standards luckily. I will most likely cut springs while the coils come in.

Also, when lowered what is the first thing in danger of scraping? I don't want another car where it is the oil pan...

Comment

• Originally posted by hootie View Post
      How far will those coils get your down? I am in America, and we don't have TUV standards luckily. I will most likely cut springs while the coils come in.

Also, when lowered what is the first thing in danger of scraping? I don't want another car where it is the oil pan...
      The oil pan is safe. ;-)
      I'll hook you up with a picture, Photobucket says come back later... First thing scraping is the mudflaps.

Comment

• Why care about TUV even if your country follows that standards.. Just have a set of approved springs or original ones for controls, MOT, PKK or anything else concerning DMV.
        -96 Chevrolet S10 (DD)
        -85 Saab 900 (Project)
        PhotoBlog
        Spotted In Narvik

Comment

• Originally posted by Andersg View Post
          The oil pan is safe. ;-)
          I'll hook you up with a picture, Photobucket says come back later... First thing scraping is the mudflaps.
          Awesome, I have more questions that I will likely ask you once this becomes more serious (aka I find a car).

Comment

• No problemo my friend! Just got my MOT for the next two years, really tempting to put on the cut springs... But i'll try hold on and wait until the snow is gone, the bumpy ride is awful! And I need the ground clearance when drifting in the snow.

I'll make an intro soon.

Comment

• Thats sweet how they did a buick bodyline from the 50s on the amazons
              I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

Comment

• The S60 of a good friend of mine in UpperClass magazine

Volvo S60

Comment

• Nice is guys..does Volvo have a Japanese tuner??
                  You know..like BMW has Studie AG...
                  http://ra64freddy.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Andersg View Post

moar info on this blue monster!!!!!!!!

Comment

• ???

Comment

• Comment

• nice volvo's shame every one here(australia) see's them as old POS
                          BTW people should stop quoting posts that have pictures in it, ive already seen the pics i dont need to see all the same pics again less than 2 pages apart.
                          cheers
                          elliot

Comment

• Comment

• Damn they love theire banded steels. Lots of tough lookin bricks in here. Sweet thread
                              SeenItcrew.com

Comment

• Daily winterbeater, but at the moment there's no winter in ''ICE''LAND

Porsche's

Comment

Working...
                                X