Volvo Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My winter setup which is now off.
    1998 Volvo C70 Saffron Yellow, 1 of 138 ever made (in this color)

Now sitting on vette wheels, I don't plan on running these forever.

Sorry for bombing the page, enjoy or **** lol.

Comment

• sorry for crappy Iphone photos, they all turned out horrible

Comment

• Looks cool! What struts / springs are you running? What size are the vette wheels?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyklowni View Post
          Looks cool! What struts / springs are you running? What size are the vette wheels?
          the front are ta technix coilovers, rear are chopped stock springs. for how cheap the coils are, they really aren't any different from say raceland/rokker(i think that's how you spell it) on vw's
          it isn't sitting how I want it to yet, iam working on it. I also haven't put my camber plates in yet

wheels are 17x9.5 all around on 215/45/17
          thanks for the complement.
          Rob

Comment

• Originally posted by raab242 View Post
            the front are ta technix coilovers, rear are chopped stock springs. for how cheap the coils are, they really aren't any different from say raceland/rokker(i think that's how you spell it) on vw's
            it isn't sitting how I want it to yet, iam working on it. I also haven't put my camber plates in yet

wheels are 17x9.5 all around on 215/45/17
            thanks for the complement.
            Rob
            You should make a build thread of the car

Comment

• I am planning on it, my phone is a piece of garbage and my only digital camera has like 8 megapixels lol. I will very soon, I am also new to the forums so I am still trying to get use to it haha, thanks again.

Comment

• You need some 18's like ASAP. They fill out the car so much better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

• I've been searching photos of lowered c70:s for years now, because i've had one since 2009, and that I think is the lowest one i've seen

Have you done anything to the bottom arms?

Originally posted by raab242 View Post
                  I am planning on it, my phone is a piece of garbage and my only digital camera has like 8 megapixels lol. I will very soon, I am also new to the forums so I am still trying to get use to it haha, thanks again.
                  Get a better second hand camera?

Originally posted by JVC View Post
                  You need some 18's like ASAP. They fill out the car so much better!
                  +1
                  Last edited by Cyklowni; 04-17-2014, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• new setup this year need a wash though!!

Comment

• Thank you again, I really plan on going lower because it is not sitting the way I want. I will have it done within the month since Iam going to carlisle. wheels will still be on until I come across the ones for the right price haha. The wheels I plan on running are 18x9.5

as for control arms they are stock. My good friend does photography so I will have to get him beer for taking some photos haha.

Also Alex, above me. I love this car, it is so perfect.

Rob.

Comment

• Originally posted by raab242 View Post
                        Thank you again, I really plan on going lower because it is not sitting the way I want. I will have it done within the month since Iam going to carlisle. wheels will still be on until I come across the ones for the right price haha. The wheels I plan on running are 18x9.5

as for control arms they are stock. My good friend does photography so I will have to get him beer for taking some photos haha.

Also Alex, above me. I love this car, it is so perfect.

Rob.
                        Nice, isnt it a bitch to turn in the parking lots with 9,5 fronts? I've having problems with 19x8,5 allready

It wouldnt be a bad idea to raise the inner bushing brackets of the controlarms, because they are in a shitty angle allready in my car, let alone in an lower one
                        Last edited by Cyklowni; 04-19-2014, 08:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyklowni View Post
                          Nice, isnt it a bitch to turn in the parking lots with 9,5 fronts? I've having problems with 19x8,5 allready

It wouldnt be a bad idea to raise the inner bushing brackets of the controlarms, because they are in a shitty angle allready in my car, let alone in an lower one
                          no I rolled my fenders I dont have any issues besides volvos crappy turning radius so you have to do like 45 point turns lol.

I agree, they would be a little time consuming to make since they bolt into the sub frame but It could be done if you have the tools and material to make brackets....which I do not lol.

Comment

• ooh ooh ooh...can i post in here??

here's my hoopty

airlifted vulvva

Comment

• thank you rob! i like your c70, so cool with vette wheels!

Comment

• Originally posted by distorto View Post
                                ooh ooh ooh...can i post in here??

here's my hoopty

ohh my! LOVE IT!!

Comment

Working...
                                X