Volvo Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JVC View Post
    Hey buddy! Glad to see you over here! Now buy coilovers and go low!
    Hey! Thanks haha. I've been lurking around here for quite a while so I figure next best thing would be to just make an account . I've had my eye on a couple sets of coilovers now... we'll see!

Comment

• Hey, new here so ill show my volvo, for this season im gonna go with gunmetal grey Pegasus rims and Coilovers!

Enjoy!

Attached Files

Comment

• too many sets of IPD springs in here...

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

• Comment

• might be a repost

Comment

• 84 Volvo 245 Turbo - project car
              01 Land Cruiser DD
              06 BMW 530xi Wagon

Comment

• this was my set up last year, it will be different this year. I am about to start a build thread, I am new on here so don't bash me lol. I hope i am doing this right and these pictures show up.

Comment

• My next car is so gonna be a gold C70!

Comment

• Originally posted by DutchStance View Post
                    My next car is so gonna be a gold C70!
                    I hope my car made you want one lol
                    I am about to start a build thread for it. I just got my new coils(in the picture are my old seized up kaplanke double adjustables) wheels, adaptors and now waiting for my 19t to arrive at my door step.

Comment

• Originally posted by raab242 View Post
                      I hope my car made you want one lol
                      I am about to start a build thread for it. I just got my new coils(in the picture are my old seized up kaplanke double adjustables) wheels, adaptors and now waiting for my 19t to arrive at my door step.
                      What are you doing with the old coils? And what new coils did you buy?

And what's the tire size on those pegs?

Comment

• may as well post these again, time for new pics, went lower in the rear, working on lowering the front more!

running TA technix coilovers and Enkei K-95 9J wheels with 205/40R17 tires all round
                        Front ET22 Rear ET17 effectively
                        Bone stock 2004 Audi A8

Comment

What are you doing with the old coils? And what new coils did you buy?

And what's the tire size on those pegs?
                          225/40/18 and TA technix coilovers straight from Germany! I really hope they allow me to go low, well ill make it so I can lol, the old ones are sitting on the desk in my garage at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by raab242 View Post
                            225/40/18 and TA technix coilovers straight from Germany! I really hope they allow me to go low, well ill make it so I can lol, the old ones are sitting on the desk in my garage at the moment.
                            Damn... 225/40? Looks smaller, I'm in between 205/40 and 215/35 for my 18x8 Benz Wheels.

The TA's go pretty low from what I'm seeing from others. Are you going to try to sell the old coils or try to re-build them? or just let them sit?

Comment

Damn... 225/40? Looks smaller, I'm in between 205/40 and 215/35 for my 18x8 Benz Wheels.

The TA's go pretty low from what I'm seeing from others. Are you going to try to sell the old coils or try to re-build them? or just let them sit?
                              Well I am making myself go as low as it will allow me too lol, I am not really sure yet what I'm doing with them. Yeah I ran that size because that's what came on them when I got it. For some reason too they had a slight stretch, any other tire I ran never did haha.

For my new wheels 17x9.5- I'm going to be running 215/45/17, you will know the wheels soon, I just want to keep it quiet until I start my build.

Comment

• Greg
                                1974 Volvo 142

Comment

Working...
                                X