No announcement yet.

Volvo Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello nice tread this one, i must ask i have a volvo and i wonder if anyone would help me to photoshop it for me, you can do whatever you want, imīm want some new ideaīs for itīs under construction. many thanks.

i donīt now how too load up pic but here is the link.

Comment

• Really love the work in this thread. Would really like to see morewagons...940, 960.

Comment

• i have a couple of volvo wagonīs and sedanīs in my harddrive but maybe itīs the wrong place to post them?

Comment

• nope, just show them
          Jaguar x-type 3.0 V6 AWD
          Volvo V50 2.0d (sold)

Comment

• Comment

• My 940 1JZ GTE Engine

Last edited by BujuGuru; 10-27-2012, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• 83- 242dl

[ATTACH]5102[/ATTACH]

Comment

• Got myself a 98' S70 2.5Turbo Automatic this week.

First gonna fix sum minor problems before thinkin of stance.

Comment

• My pals Volvo S70 T5 with a hint of track stance. hoping someone will appreciate it

Comment

• Originally posted by pbear View Post
                      My pals Volvo S70 T5 with a hint of track stance. hoping someone will appreciate it
                      Holy yes please! Would love to hear some wheel/suspension specs on that! It's just so perfect in every way...

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

• Originally posted by JVC View Post
                        Holy yes please! Would love to hear some wheel/suspension specs on that! It's just so perfect in every way...
                        First of all, thank you!

The car is lowered with coils designed for the S/V70 without support springs up front, and with cut H&R springs on yellow Koni's in the back.

Wheels are 7.5x18 ET43, with 215/35-18 all the way around. Spacers in the front are 35mm and 47mm in the rear, making a final ET of 8 and -4.

Regards!

Comment

• Originally posted by pbear View Post
                          First of all, thank you!

The car is lowered with coils designed for the S/V70 without support springs up front, and with cut H&R springs on yellow Koni's in the back.

Wheels are 7.5x18 ET43, with 215/35-18 all the way around. Spacers in the front are 35mm and 47mm in the rear, making a final ET of 8 and -4.

Regards!
                          Very nice, I'd love to see more pictures of the rear fenders, that's the hardest part to get to sit right due to the stupid design of the fenders.

Comment

• This is a site with more pics of my black s70: http://www.garaget.org/?car=226257
                            Last edited by Ludvigsson; 11-13-2012, 04:32 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Looks photoshopped... Would love to see more pics though.

Comment

Working...
                                X