No announcement yet.

Volvo Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to know tire-size and wheel spec on this! It looks awesome. I drive a 96 940 wagon, fairly tuned engine, sleeper look atm. Looking to get into som real fitment og start to collect parts over the winter. This might be my recipe.

Comment

• Love this thread and all the pics from Vallĺkra where me and my frinds go every year!

A lot of sick cars in this thread the Grey Amazon from the beginning of the topic is sex on wheels!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRoODLZ2WQY"]Volvo Amazon playing with Ferrari 458 Italia from inside (Volvo Amazon '67 "Vöcks&quot - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BjI1lG2q4A"]Ferrari 458 vs Volvo Amazon '67 "Vöcks" exteriour race and in detail - YouTube[/ame]
      www.shuturpiehole.tumblr.com

Comment

• Volvo 242 -76

Last edited by Ventilen; 11-16-2011, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andersg View Post
          I need to know tire-size and wheel spec on this! It looks awesome. I drive a 96 940 wagon, fairly tuned engine, sleeper look atm. Looking to get into som real fitment og start to collect parts over the winter. This might be my recipe.
          The rims are 17X9,5" et 16 and 10" et 31.
          And then i have spacers to change boltpattern, 20mm in front and 25mm at the rear
          Tires are 215/40.
          Don't mind my poor language skills and sentence structure, Im a Sweede!

Comment

• Comment

• Volvo 240 DL 1987 Finland

Hi here is some photos of my summer ride i have been working on
              i bought it 2 years ago made some small adjustments and im looking forward making more.. need some really oldschool sick wheels somthing like bbs rs maybe..

hopefully next year brings sweet wheels and somthing special over and out , hope you like.

Comment

• aww man that's nice! I love the roof rack!

Comment

• Originally posted by byhi View Post

I require more information on this one. Preferably some links
                  Originally posted by Unit9 View Post

def more on this, owner? I have seen this car several times in person, always driving the opposite direction!
                  Last edited by whit3b0y; 12-03-2011, 12:22 AM.

Yellow Frame Club
                  member 01

Comment

• That's Robbie's (mdlimy) 95 855. Not sure what the current status is, he hasn't posted on VS much lately.
                    Build thread here: http://volvospeed.com/vs_forum/topic..._fromsearch__1
                    99 Volvo V70 R. Not low.

Comment

• Hi i am form sweden and like Volvos

Mine Volvo 945 Turbodiesel

Volvo 140 Deluxe

Sold Volvo V70

My swedish Garaget site with mine cars and more pics even my old sold cars to
                      Last edited by Pmperformance; 12-19-2011, 01:22 PM.

Comment

• Lowered 121 back piece...

Originally posted by g0dis3n View Post
                        Damn, I thought of doing that, when I bought my first '66 in '04.

Did you do it to the front as well?
                        -Keep 'em kruzin!
                        Dannerr

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ZeusR View Post
                            Jesus, nice pic. (and car)
                            My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

Comment

• Thanks, brother.

Comment

• Seeing the car at the top of the page, I had to post this.

His little brother! The color looks damn good when it's actually maintained like yours lol

custom pink gril
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X