Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dammitammit View Post
    fwd... fail
    Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
    The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
    P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chigga View Post
      Are you in GTA? that C30 looks awesome.

Here's my 740.
      When it had 17" Futuras

then some 19" JDM VIP wheels.

I'm in the GTA occasionally. Will be on May 1st. But no, I'm live'n down in London

Comment

• Not mine:

99 Volvo V70 R. Not low.

Comment

• Comment

• That 850R looks awesome! Love the wheels on it.

Comment

• Comment

• Not really as stanced as I want it to be, but it's a daily driver.
                I could go down for 205/45 insted of 205/55 tyres and get some 5-10mm spacers, but I'm not sure it will look good on my 16".

Lowerd 40mm in the back, and some-what like that in the front.
                Got 2mm spacers on the rear. Due to really soft suspension, I'd tear my tyres apart if I go wider and hit a bump

/ BMW e91 320dA / Volvo 945 Turbo
                / Ocean Caribien 19xStaggered / Work VS-S5 17xStaggered

Comment

• My piece of shit... It usually is lower in the front, but i backed it down the boatramp, just to check if it cleared the top of it :P

And yes, its ugly, and yes, it's going to be improved!

It looks kinda sky high, but the wheels are killing the plastic "fenders" on the inside (im norwegian, not that good at english :P)
                  It's Eibach Springs and Bilstein shocks from IPD btw, recommended!
                  Last edited by Nybakken; 04-30-2011, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• -96 Chevrolet S10 (DD)
                    -85 Saab 900 (Project)
                    PhotoBlog
                    Spotted In Narvik

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by fuzzmower View Post

close but still yet to be a properly stanced v70r
                        Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                        The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                        P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebounder View Post
                          close but still yet to be a properly stanced v70r
                          Do you realize how much work was put into completely reshaping that car? The whole rear door and quarter panel is reshaped. The nose is from a 2011 S60. I know it doesn't fit into our cookie cutter world of BBS RSs and CCWs sticking slightly out of the fender with moderate stretch and poke, but his wheels are spaced more than most on here and he's done thousands of hours of bodywork to accomodate them.
                          My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

Comment

• dude that's the original front end of the v70r 2010.
                            so dont give him creds for doing nothing.
                            + the rims and the rear fender makes the car look akward.

Comment

• Originally posted by skyduk View Post
                              dude that's the original front end of the v70r 2010.
                              so dont give him creds for doing nothing.
                              + the rims and the rear fender makes the car look akward.
                              You sound pretty knowledgeable with P2 Volvos. It's a 2010-up frontend on a 2001-up earlier body car. It isn't a bolt-up job either. I've been a moderator on multiple Volvo sites since 2004 and know these cars. This car is a ground-up rebuilt car. Look at the side skirts and rear door, those are normally flat.

Just saying throwing some wheels on a stock car is trivial compared to what has been done here. I would have done a dished wheel, too, given the wide body conversion, but still respect that car in the league as the silver S60 from Belgium (also a complete rework from normal S60 to S60R+)
                              My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

Comment

• The V70R is a 2004 model, and goes by the nickname of "Fat Bastard" The car has been completely reworked and is a true Volvo masterpiece indeed.

Additional photos of the car as it's gone through it's previous states can be found at garaget...

Jakobsson86s bil Volvo V70R "FATBASTARD" (2004)
                                Last edited by TheOtherWhiteMeat; 07-01-2011, 03:14 PM.
                                -Jim

20x10s on all four corners of an S80 twin turbo -- Most likely a world's first
                                '00 Volvo S80 T6 | '95 Volvo 944T

Comment

Working...
                                X