Koen did a nice job
        hell yeah

Comment

• volvo's <3
          98' 328iS / 91' 735iL
          //Urband Legends Motorsport

Comment

• Hey funny seeing you here :P

Thought id post one of my favorite volvos its nuthing amazing. A guy by the name of conny a 1973 volvo 142 with a turbo 5cylinder pushing 575hp.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

94 volvo 850 estate(that means wagon ) T5 straight piped :P, remade inlet pipe + K&N cone, poly mounts. (down and out)

96 volvo 850 saloon T5M 5spd, straight piped, solid inlet piping, air intake, poly mounts, S60R turbo control valve, S70 cluster

Comment

• Comment

• ugh im looking for another volvo as we speak. anyone have one want to trade my DD jetta for? hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by volvoRsport View Post
                  Some pics of my '95 945 Turbo:
                  3-piece custom Image wheels, 8x18" ET0 in front, 8,5x18" ET5 in rear
                  Coilovers from Myranes with Bilstein Sprint inserts in front
                  Coilovers from Myranes/Gaz in rear
                  IPD-USA adjustable panhard rod
                  Kaplhenke adjustable strut mounts with uniballs
                  + A lot of mods done to both the exterior and interior, and a little BPU on the engine.
                  Need to get some longer springs on the rear coilovers to raise it a little bit, as I can't adjust it any higher and I also has to have it at the stiffest setting to rub minimal. Solid axle and just a couple of mm clearance is a bit sketchy because the axle moving sideways when i hit a bump on one side, and if im really! unlucky I could damage the fender. Mounted the coilovers for just over a month ago, and now the car is stored for the winter, so haven't had time to adjust it the way I want it yet. It's a lot of speedbumps and bad roads here in Norway, so I don't want to go too low.

Only a couple of mm clearance:

GOOD LORD that is Amazingly clean and hot...very very well done!

Comment

• Have to post my ex here aswell...

Comment

• Here's a shot from when I traveled up to Carlisle PA for a show. I was static at that point, and had to raise the front up for the 1500 mile trip

Here are a couple newer ones from Simply Clean 2. Don't worry, I ordered custom struts for the fronts so I can go lower. Right now I'm on air and this is as low as the fronts will let me go. New stuff has been ordered and will ship to me this Friday...and are 4" shorter than OEM

Comment

• S70 looks good! Can't move the bag perches down?
                        My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

Comment

• my volvo getting appreciated
                          Last edited by jungledorifuto; 12-08-2010, 11:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by exexpat View Post
                            S70 looks good! Can't move the bag perches down?
                            No

I cut the actual bag bracket but the problem is that the Koni shock body is too tall. I removed my endlinks to get a little more distance but the problem now is that I'm resting on top of the body and can't get lower.

Koni's are about 14" tall and my new setup is a 10" threaded body...so that should give me the drop I want.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattphi View Post
                              No

I cut the actual bag bracket but the problem is that the Koni shock body is too tall. I removed my endlinks to get a little more distance but the problem now is that I'm resting on top of the body and can't get lower.

Koni's are about 14" tall and my new setup is a 10" threaded body...so that should give me the drop I want.
                              Ahh. I had to use similar tactics to get another 3/4" from mine. Perch could be swapped for a shorter one, but shock piston throw limited my travel, so I had to rework the upper shock mounts a little. Now I can get the front spoiler about 1.5" off the ground, but I'll throw on some 215/35/18's and get it lower next. I think of this stuff like an eating disorder - Do these tires make me look high?
                              My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X