• Show
Clear All

• _MG_4228 by Southwade, on Flickr

_MG_4230 by Southwade, on Flickr

_MG_4215 by Southwade, on Flickr
    Currently on two wheels, year round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southwade View Post
      Okay, link to build/ info on the roof!!!!! please. i so need that in my life.
      Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• i love that top.
        Last edited by oloniccolo; 07-14-2011, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• more 1 gen

Comment

• slamburglars.com

Comment

• Currently on two wheels, year round.

Comment

• that last one is just dope!!! so sweet....
                  Lower it til it won't roll then raise it 1/4"

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...hlight=halfway

Comment

• ^ definiately nice, but I hope that car gets cleaned up for as hard to acquire as it is.

I don't like how you can still see the old headlights; makes it look like a kit car. the mirrors are too huge & chromed plastic is lame. this car is certainly slick, but why rock a fake roll bar? it's just as cheesy as the mirrors or lower end RM wheels, not to mention dangerous & nonfunctional in any way. sounds like I'm 'dislikin' over here, but truly I think it has incredible potential & hope the owner will execute this thing with pure grace.

quick & cheap would be to fix the exhaust, ditch the antenna, & revaluate the combo of roof spoiler & luggage rack & antenna & GV tails all together. it's a lot for such a simplified car & front end or profile view.

the initial feel however is certainly DOPE & the fitment looks great. it's vintagely murdered out without having the black overdone & seems to be owned by someone in the know, but I just want to see where the potential of this roadster to stun the way it should.

all in due time I suppose (I hope).

Comment

• glad ur not on cr.net anymore to tell people how to mod their cars.

Comment

• Well the good thing is, he didnt build the car to please you, he built it to please himself. Its obviously done the way it is, because the owner likes it, so theres no need to write an essay on how you wouldve done it.

Originally posted by FABEL View Post
                        ^ definiately nice, but I hope that car gets cleaned up for as hard to acquire as it is.

I don't like how you can still see the old headlights; makes it look like a kit car. the mirrors are too huge & chromed plastic is lame. this car is certainly slick, but why rock a fake roll bar? it's just as cheesy as the mirrors or lower end RM wheels, not to mention dangerous & nonfunctional in any way. sounds like I'm 'dislikin' over here, but truly I think it has incredible potential & hope the owner will execute this thing with pure grace.

quick & cheap would be to fix the exhaust, ditch the antenna, & revaluate the combo of roof spoiler & luggage rack & antenna & GV tails all together. it's a lot for such a simplified car & front end or profile view.

the initial feel however is certainly DOPE & the fitment looks great. it's vintagely murdered out without having the black overdone & seems to be owned by someone in the know, but I just want to see where the potential of this roadster to stun the way it should.

all in due time I suppose (I hope).

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie_91 View Post
                          glad ur not on cr.net anymore to tell people how to mod their cars.
                          haha. don't always be so angry buddy.

Originally posted by trism View Post
                          Well the good thing is, he didnt build the car to please you, he built it to please himself. Its obviously done the way it is, because the owner likes it, so theres no need to write an essay on how you wouldve done it.
                          never build a car to please others. just encouraging the car to continue in its current path. if I didn't like it, I wouldn't have commented. feedback is a form of respect & as any enthusiast knows, a car is never completely done.

Comment

• this last miata is so nice. classy, i love the pitcrew front...

Shopify provides a reliable Ecommerce platform so you focus on selling online! Integrated hosting, shopping cart and Ecommerce payment solution all in one!

anymore info on this car>?

I wish I could see build pics... Love it
                            Last edited by 32styledTI; 08-01-2011, 02:37 AM.
                            Raw Spec

Comment

• pitcrew front end.

its nice.

Comment

Working...
                              X