BMW E28 Appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LeadfootYT View Post
    My mechanic and the ten pages of official maintenance updates (in whatever program professional mechanics use for such updates) on this car he showed versus the single page for the E24.

-Leadfoot
    Both cars share a ton of the same parts and generally have the same problems( if m30 powered). I bet 9 of those 10 pages are for 528e's as those seem to be more problematic than their m30 powered brothers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddye View Post
      Holy fuck... I have been on Stance|Work for over two years and never knew of this thread. I just jizz'd in my pants...

Better post some pics of my beater then...

Who makes these coil-overs? MUST HAVE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicky124 View Post

Is this your ride? Curious as to what wheels these are. Any info appreciated.

Thanks, and that is a bad ass car!

Comment

• Here some of my old e28s

Comment

• Finally put my wheels back on this weekend for a show.

Comment

• wheels made by Indywidual-wheel Dzidziusbmw & Zbif
              Last edited by dzidziusbmw; 04-23-2013, 06:00 PM.

Comment

• Amazing set of wheels, suit the e28 perfectly. Just wish it did not have the (pfreba spelled?) front spoiler. Hartge/alpina/m5 spoiler would suit it much better.
                -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• Finally dialed-in my coilovers! Ridin' on OZ Mitos... Taken w/ cell phone and I apologize for the uneven lighting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bimmerman View Post
                    Is this your ride? Curious as to what wheels these are. Any info appreciated.

Thanks, and that is a bad ass car!
                    Very late but here you go.

"- OZ Futura (genuine 3-piece split)
                    Front: 18x8,5" - Linglong 215/35/18 - 30mm spacer / side
                    Rear: 18x10" - Linglong 225/35/18 - 25mm spacer / side"

Also: 951 hk / 1063 Nm

Comment

• Very excited to have found this thread..I'll post some pics of my bucket once I get off of my work's retarded ass filtered internet bs.

Originally posted by J-aec View Post
                      Finally dialed-in my coilovers! Ridin' on OZ Mitos... Taken w/ cell phone and I apologize for the uneven lighting.

What color is this exactly? Can't tell if it's bronzit or luxorbeige..if it's luxor I'll no longer be the only one I've ever seen, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by FS FTW View Post
                        Very excited to have found this thread..I'll post some pics of my bucket once I get off of my work's retarded ass filtered internet bs.

What color is this exactly? Can't tell if it's bronzit or luxorbeige..if it's luxor I'll no longer be the only one I've ever seen, lol.
                        Bahamabeige is the color.

Comment

• Some very cool E28 cars here. Can't wait to finish ours and post some pics.

http://www.catuned.com
                          sales@catuned.com

Comment

• Fed bad quality shots from my "barn find" 520. It has actually sit under a tree next to the field for 10 years after I gave it a better home.

Needs a bit of attention and some more lowering..
                            instagram.com/mikkommmmm

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikk- View Post
                              Fed bad quality shots from my "barn find" 520. It has actually sit under a tree next to the field for 10 years after I gave it a better home.

Needs a bit of attention and some more lowering..
                              What are the wheel and suspension specs? Are those 16's? Hard to tell since the wheels are dark.
                              DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
                              E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

• 16" RH "mesh" wheels, 8,5/9,5" offset ~0 whit 195 and 205/40 Theres wv polo6n ta-technix coilover kit fitted, whit plenty of adjustment on both ways

I'm about to take better fotos and can add then here if someone is interested.
                                instagram.com/mikkommmmm

Comment

Working...
                                X