No announcement yet.

Peugeot Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am out of a Pug family, my dad work for them for at least 24years, he drives a 607 V6 HDI full options, my grand dad drives a 308 SW, my uncle an old 405 and now a Citroen C5, my aunt a 206 SW 2,0L HDI... and i do not have any pug anymore...

Comment

[QUOTE

[/QUOTE]

these 2 have my heart... nice thread man... love to see new stuff...

Comment

eh theyre alright. not a fan of the body likes or the light placements on these car. there are some really nice ones in here though
        Insta | Dev

Comment

Originally posted by ollycarbs View Post
          i am out of a Pug family, my dad work for them for at least 24years, he drives a 607 V6 HDI full options, my grand dad drives a 308 SW, my uncle an old 405 and now a Citroen C5, my aunt a 206 SW 2,0L HDI... and i do not have any pug anymore...
          Your dad worked for Peugeot?
          Do you have any pics. of the 607?
          and my family is not interested a lot in Peugeot's but my dad was; he owned a 306 Sedan in Bianca White, a 504 in Cobalt Blue, a 206 in Firedance and finally a 106 in Diablo Red which I own now

Now he drives a Hyundai Accent 1996
          Most uncomfortable car I have ever driven...

Comment

The longer wheelbased coupe on MAMs is hottttt. So is the saloon with MAEs(or DZ, I cant tell)....Most of the other ones all I can think of is Ali G's car lol. Even though it was a Renault, its all I can think about.
            SeenItcrew.com

Comment

1. I wish my mom never got rid of her 505GTi
              2. I wish my sister never totaled here 505 Turbo wagon
              3. I wish we had 406 coupes stateside:

I used to goto the Peugeot dealer in Poland and just sit in the 406 coupes. Such cool cars for the $ you just have to know how to appreciate the french haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Flacco View Post
                The longer wheelbased coupe on MAMs is hottttt. So is the saloon with MAEs(or DZ, I cant tell)....Most of the other ones all I can think of is Ali G's car lol. Even though it was a Renault, its all I can think about.
                The 406 Copue on MAMs really is hot
                The 405 Saloon is on MAEs.
                & most of the other cars are really nothing like Ali G's car... The only correlation is that they're French! Styling wise - Worlds apart!

Originally posted by 525iT_Feen View Post
                I used to goto the Peugeot dealer in Poland and just sit in the 406 coupes. Such cool cars for the $ you just have to know how to appreciate the french haha.
                I used to go to the Peugeot dealer in Malta and just sit in the 206CC...
                They never displayed the 406 coupe actually... Come to think of it, there are only about 5 or 6 coupes on the whole island...

Nowadays I just go to the Peugeot dealer to pump gas... I still occasionally stroll in to look at the new 407 or the 308CC

Comment

WIPs:

BBS RSs:

One of my favourites:

& since I know many of you like TH Lines:

Comment

Comment

Those rubix cube center caps are hot.

But on the real, there's some really well put together cars ITT

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
                      ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

I didn't know the french could make something with such potentials. These Peugots are dope.

EDIT: LULZ 69th Post
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

woo Peugeots. Citroens are basically the same!

Comment

I see many cars of friends of mine and cars from people of my club

kean suspensions latest creation an Peugeot 607 V6

still on winter wheels, but the summer wheels are coming soon

Comment

Bumpp...

Comment

Ugh, the only peugeots I've ever liked are the 309 and 205 GTis, because they are original. The rest however, are kak. They fall apart, they look like they are build of 90% plastic. No thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X