Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that's guuuuuuuuud lookin'
    Lucas
    Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
    Originally posted by LCG
    High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• Dome, your C63 is one of my favourites i've ever seen. Great work!

Herrlich wie dein C63 oder dein gesamter Fuhrpark ist so wie ich das hier so sehen kann! Sauber!

Comment

• Comment

• I can haz appresheeashunz?

progress IS a slow process

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by mrben View Post
              That my Friend, is fucking tasty.
              Static Bora Thread

Comment

• Sexy 8)

Comment

• Originally posted by mrben View Post

Oeh those are the ML W163 wheels aren't they? Never seen them before on a 124. I like it! They look a bit like the Seginus wheels of the 500E EVO and W201 EVO II

Lucas
                  Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                  Originally posted by LCG
                  High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• They are indeed the ML wheels. They came up cheap and as they are similar to the EVO six spokes they kept that OEM look that I was after

Thanks for the positive comments guys, much appreciated

Comment

• mrben, that's sexy
                      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• My roomate just bought a W123 300D and is currently in the process of fixing it up and getting it road worthy. He got it for a steal because the previous owner had taken it apart and bought a bunch of replacement stuff for it and ultimately decided to sell it due to a lack of time to follow through with it. So essentially it was a whole car, it just needed some assembly. Once he get's it all together and registers it he plans to cut the springs and slam it on the stock 14"s and eventually bag it and get some nicer wheels. I'll post some pics soon!
                        MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                        Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• My driveway. My neighbor hates my cars lol.

Mercedes:
                          93' 190E Sportline
                          80' 450SEL 6.9
                          67' 250SE

Comment

• 45 pages, and not a single CL203?! I mean I know they're ugly, but c'mon...
                            Here's my old one.

Side note: any of you w201 guys running aggressive 15s? Any examples of such would be greatly appreciated.
                            Instagram - @laneraymond

Everything you've heard about me is true.

Comment

• Comment

• previous w210 e240 - Static

Here they are with MAE by Riverside 19 inch 9.5 Fr and 11 Rr

With BBS RCs 18inch 8.5 Fr and 10 Rr - these were BMW wheels.

Last set up before I sold her with OZ MAE 18 inch 9.5 Fr and 11.5 Rr

My current car in the States as I proceed my Graduate Studies.

W126 1989 420SEL - OZ Opera II 19 Inch 8.5 Fr and 10 Rr - Wheels are for sale if anybody is interested

Comment

Working...
                                X