Mercedes-Benz appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SnugglebearFoN View Post
    Anybody seen a late 90s c280 on 9 inch and 10 inch wides? Just curious on how they fit on there. I would like to run 19.9s up front and 19.10s in the rear.
    refer to my build thread i ran 19x9 19x10 on W202 c43 amg and on my old c280 also ran 18 up front 19 rear which is now my current setup. didnt like 19x9 up front when i aired out. but it fits. i had it at +24 and +21 on with 215/35/19 front 225/35/19 rear
    heres a pic that is a few pages back.

C280 Build Thread
    C43 ///AMG Build Thread
    E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

Anybody seen a late 90s c280 on 9 inch and 10 inch wides? Just curious on how they fit on there. I would like to run 19.9s up front and 19.10s in the rear.
      Originally posted by SnugglebearFoN View Post
      Nice thanks for the info man! I dont have ig though any way you could post here?

go back to page 40 and view my post. that is 19x9 19x10 on a w202 c43 same chassis as late 90s c280 hope this helps.
      C280 Build Thread
      C43 ///AMG Build Thread
      E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

• Originally posted by SD202 View Post
        go back to page 40 and view my post. that is 19x9 19x10 on a w202 c43 same chassis as late 90s c280 hope this helps.
        Shit man ive checked your thread a bunch of times, love both those c classes! I didnt realixe you were running thst size though. Im planning on getting a 98 or 99 c280 soon, and plan on juicing it on 19s, yours is perfect too because I wanted to see how they would tuck. Guess i should pay closer attention next time lol thanks dude!
        Slow and Low that is the Tempo
        civic build thread-http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41628

Comment

• You can see more of my stuff here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/emilorn/

flickr / facebook

'00 BMW E46 325i

Comment

• Dat stance is perfect...
            Lucas
            Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
            Originally posted by LCG
            High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• im ready for Summer

---------------------------------------------------------
              Ignorus Maximus
              ---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Nice thanks for the info man! I dont have ig though any way you could post here?
                I drove w202 C280 before the w210, I went with couple of wheels

First had the brabus monoblocks IV 8.5 and 9.5, but i dont have any pics, and then the Rota 18 9j and 10j (Et were 20 all around)

and after that, the last set I had on was Napre Wheels 17inc 9.5j and 10.5j the offset was around 15s up front and 20 in the rear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
                  Euro headlamps and bumpers do WONDERS for the W116. Do it up right and you can roll like some kind of African dictator.

Just some inspiration:
                  WOW!!! I'm inspired by that and I don't even have that body style...

progress IS a slow process

Comment

• Originally posted by AndreNY View Post
                    im ready for Summer

whoa! thats straight up gangster!

Comment

• I haven't posted in here in a while!

Originally posted by cobrawannabe
                      More lotion.

My build thread

Instagram: Franswishaaa

Comment

• Originally posted by R2dmax View Post
                        WOW!!! I'm inspired by that and I don't even have that body style...
                        I know. Euro bumpers are a pain to come by. I think I'm going to go this route with some Rotiform wheels and maybe a color change.
                        Mercedes:
                        93' 190E Sportline
                        80' 450SEL 6.9
                        67' 250SE

Comment

• My W126, now if i could find some sweet wheels

Comment

• My W124 on old temp wheels

My new Euro W123 on the same wheels haha *Work in progress!
                            Follow on IG
                            amgwheelwhore

Buy my wheels
                            Vintage AME Wheels
                            RUF Speedline Wheels

Buy my cars
                            W115 & W123

Comment

• Originally posted by blink_me92 View Post
                              I drove w202 C280 before the w210, I went with couple of wheels

First had the brabus monoblocks IV 8.5 and 9.5, but i dont have any pics, and then the Rota 18 9j and 10j (Et were 20 all around)

and after that, the last set I had on was Napre Wheels 17inc 9.5j and 10.5j the offset was around 15s up front and 20 in the rear.

Dudevi really dig the rota grids on there! That color combo looks good!
                              Slow and Low that is the Tempo
                              civic build thread-http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41628

Comment

• Originally posted by siopaolover View Post
                                I haven't posted in here in a while!

As well you should. Current wheels - Are they 18 or 19? x what? And you're on "coilovers" of sorts right?

progress IS a slow process

Comment

Working...
                                X