X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by wagonist View Post
      Thanks
      Still saving for the right WEDS, or MAE in 20" but what staggerred width and offset to avoid rubbing?

Comment

• in front you can go as low as et15 for the usual 225/40 tire and not rub.

in the rear with a 255 and et of 15mm to 20mm is the max you can go on stock unrolled fenders.

EDIT: I prefer euro look wheels on german cars so I'de say MAE for sure over japonese wheels, (tho I know some of the late model MAE's are made in jap instead of OZ Italy)

Comment

• FYI, thers a couple of great wheels for an affordable price on craigslist Los Angeles right now, if you want me to be the middle man, let me know. I'de help ya for just letting me try them on for a day

one of the rarest brabus wheel for $800:

3-piece 20" carlssons for $800 (needs work):

Comment

• Originally posted by bennorz View Post
            Yes!

Comment

• * Flamesuit on *

Comment

• Originally posted by isved View Post
                * Flamesuit on *
                Something tells me its wrong but I love it looks so nice with the grey and the bright rust

Comment

• ---------------------------------------------------------
                  Ignorus Maximus
                  ---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally posted by wagonist View Post
                    FYI, thers a couple of great wheels for an affordable price on craigslist Los Angeles right now, if you want me to be the middle man, let me know. I'de help ya for just letting me try them on for a day

one of the rarest brabus wheel for $800:

3-piece 20" carlssons for $800 (needs work):
                    http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv...327863266.html
                    You'll be the first I'll contact when the right wheels and tires are picked, and yes, you're welcome to try them on, boss!

Comment

• Originally posted by isved View Post
                      * Flamesuit on *
                      The amber corners compliment the similarly bright hood in a strangely attrative manner (scrapyard cool, if that's even possible). The wheels look much better on here than on just about every other cross-branded iteration out there.

Uniform spray job in a decidedly ganster shade of your choice would set it apart even more!

Nice work thus far though, and again, those wheels (played out mostly) looks super fresh on your benz!

Comment

• On friday I got off work and on the way home I stopped by the water to have a little session before the sun went down. So I figured I'd take some random shots with my iPhone 4. Pictures suck but eh maybe someone will enjoy.

56' Big Back Glass Chevy
                        08' Audi S5

Comment

• My W140 a bit old upload recent ones soon [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Comment

• This is my ride:

Comment

• one more...

Comment

Working...
                                X