Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Negative Camber Appreciation Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
    I believe you may. But I could go more if I wanted then again I'm sure you can too. Wanna go all the way in and see whose looks more ridiculous? Haha

when we were installing arms at byron's. (id be lost without him haha) dont remember if this way all the way negative or not lol
    That is how mine were for a day when I first put the coils on and before we raped the fenders. What is that like 7.5*? Turner says 3.88" of threads is 4*... I was at 5.2" and each turn is worth 0.323* or something

Comment

Originally posted by northmiler89 View Post
      That is how mine were for a day when I first put the coils on and before we raped the fenders. What is that like 7.5*? Turner says 3.88" of threads is 4*... I was at 5.2" and each turn is worth 0.323* or something
      What sort of arms do you e36 guys have? Any pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
        Whats this about reverse rake now?
        read my comments on the home page, they are charming

Comment

Originally posted by EtownC View Post
          read my comments on the home page, they are charming
          Looks like some of them were deleted or something, only see one on there. I can imagine though, my car sits slightly raked, but the fenders are cut about 3" different so it is "reverse raked", people get mad Your cars fender to wheel gap looks pretty damn even to me front to back though, who knows, some people....

Comment

Originally posted by RCFC89 View Post
            Thx man....
            more pics anywhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
              Looks like some of them were deleted or something, only see one on there. I can imagine though, my car sits slightly raked, but the fenders are cut about 3" different so it is "reverse raked", people get mad Your cars fender to wheel gap looks pretty damn even to me front to back though, who knows, some people....
              Actually there are 13 comments, its the 4th one in there. its funny. But i feel ya, i have an e28, ive had 2 e30's. i know bmw fenders well.

Yours is tities. spot on in my eyes

Comment

I personally prefer the back to be a little lower than the front. In my old silverado i used to have a static cali style setup. 8" drop in the front 12" in the back, just perfect.

I need to crank down the coils a bit on the back of the cressida the front is as low as it will go without removing collars, I'm waiting to get the new wheels on tho to see what that looks like with the current setup. I've got plenty neg camber in the back as it stands about -4* when i put on the new wheels and go lower i'll have more

best picture i could find to show it

Hopeless Romantics

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bigtoepfer View Post
                    I personally prefer the back to be a little lower than the front. In my old silverado i used to have a static cali style setup. 8" drop in the front 12" in the back, just perfect.

I need to crank down the coils a bit on the back of the cressida the front is as low as it will go without removing collars, I'm waiting to get the new wheels on tho to see what that looks like with the current setup. I've got plenty neg camber in the back as it stands about -4* when i put on the new wheels and go lower i'll have more

best picture i could find to show it

pics of your silverado?

where you tubbed upfront?

Comment

no tubs on the silverado, the back bed was cut and the frame was c notched, and the rear fenders were cut up inside for 20s. I didn't get to put the 20s on because it got wrecked before that truck became a real beast. I only have 1 picture of the truck. And thats after it hit the back of an 18wheeler and put me in the hospital for a week and a wheelchair for 8 months. I have the pic somewhere to give you an idea tho so you know I'm not a bullchitter.

it was a 94 first of the vortec V6s extended cab. I still cry for that truck everynow and then.
                      Hopeless Romantics

Comment

I think I might have bigger problems then just negative camber.

Comment

thats not really a camber issue thats more like a toe issue
                          Hopeless Romantics

Comment

I know, my -3 degrees in the back aren't wearing as bad as the -1.5 in the front.

Weaksauce

Comment

Comment

If that's "reverse stance", we're all doin something wrong.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

Working...
                                X