Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Negative Camber Appreciation Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two of my bora

The Future is RED

Comment

• oh shit! found this shot

to reiterate, that's -9* rear

Comment

• Needs moar A6 slammage.

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
          Needs moar A6 slammage.
          i would love to slam the A8 (with some baller ass 20" wheels of some sort), but my dad would punch me in the nuts if i did. he shakes his head every time he sees my car hahaha

Comment

• So far I like the Red E30 the most due to large amounts of front camber... nad not because its cool, because he had to in order to fit those ILL ass wheels!

Comment

• Originally posted by cheez80 View Post
              i would love to slam the A8 (with some baller ass 20" wheels of some sort), but my dad would punch me in the nuts if i did. he shakes his head every time he sees my car hahaha
              Ah it is an A8, I wasn't sure.

My Dad may be buying a 2011 A4 and I told him to slam it... he shook his head but then I told him about bags... he asked how much it would cost. Imagine a 52 year old business man driving to Boston for work in a bagged Audi.

Puts a smile on my face everytime I think about it. My Dad shakes his head at my car too, everytime I pull out of the driveway and leave scrapes he just turns away.

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
                Ah it is an A8, I wasn't sure.

My Dad may be buying a 2011 A4 and I told him to slam it... he shook his head but then I told him about bags... he asked how much it would cost. Imagine a 52 year old business man driving to Boston for work in a bagged Audi.

Puts a smile on my face everytime I think about it. My Dad shakes his head at my car too, everytime I pull out of the driveway and leave scrapes he just turns away.
                that would be awesome -- seeing an old man in a slammed a4 hahaha. priceless

Comment

• Originally posted by BigD View Post
                  i have little to as you can see from where the tires ain't dirty

What the hell is going on here? Is that a r50 with a r53 exhaust and lower bumper?

Comment

• Originally posted by KarlSpackler View Post
                    like so ?

Exactly what i was looking for....so beautiful
                    thanks
                    At first i thought i was low. I was then introduced to stanceworks. My life has not been the same since.

I am Jbigs.

Comment

• ^^ droooooolll

Comment

• This count?
                        Christof Goulart
                        FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Maxed it out when I was putting in my coilovers:

Currently (she'll get a little less camber and a lot more low in 2011):

1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
                          Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

• I really need to get a picture of my front and rear camber. Looks pretty boss, imo.
                            ShakotanOscar.blogspot.com
                            Fabulous Street Scene

Comment

• From one of the exclusives threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigtoepfer View Post
                                I know this. I did that for years before i got into the import car scene.

What i meant was he does not drive the truck like that everywhere. He may park it like that, or he maybe drag it in a straight line for a bit or in the case of my old friends miles and miles and miles. But he does not leave his house looking like that while on his way to get groceries without changing his altitude. Thats what I was saying when i said he doesn't drive like that.
                                WRONG unless your part of some donk club real mini truckers cruise at 1/4 inch or drag haha. Freaks of Nature club cruises on the ground and do me and all my friends from pa

Pics later
                                HoodRatStatus
                                Instagram @looneylow

Comment

Working...
                                X