Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love garage threads. i will take some pics of mine tomorrow

Comment

i work at bmw now. heres my workstation. comes complete with a computer and a bmw isis computer. im standing where the lift is

@eraunpetrytoday

Comment

If it's cool, this is my garage, with my friends ef9 being worked on.

Extra points for who can identify the car on the computer screen :P
        The world is seldom simple, and life is never easy.

Comment

Old pics, but you can see my dads garage (my workshop)

Sorry for the blurry pics by the way.

Comment

Nice set up! How long have you been working for BMW?

Nice guys. I dig the garage at night time shots.

Moooar.
            Last edited by Poon; 09-05-2010, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Poon View Post
              If its your garage, your friends, your car at the shop ect. post it up!

These shots are in my garage spank bank. This is Mike's E36 I while it was getting the S54 buttoned up, and this is probably my favorite garage. Would love mine to be this clean one day.

More tasty garage shots please. Num num
              I love it when my garage beats me into threads, thanks for the compliments Poon, I'll post more pics of the new setup when my swap gets closer to finished.

Erik

Comment

You will all shit when you see what I am building.... I do work for Morton Buildings
                Real name is James

Comment

I'm in a sticky spot, I live in a condo with my friend, where I could and have permission by himself (he owns it) to do anything I'd like with the garage, but I'm kinda apprehensive about doing it all up and dropping coin on it when I don't know how much longer I'll be living here.

With that said, I don't have much in it yet, but I'll snap a pic or too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by KarlSpackler View Post
                    You will all shit when you see what I am building.... I do work for Morton Buildings
                    Spill it! Pics or ban.

Originally posted by WhiteStripes View Post
                    I'm in a sticky spot, I live in a condo with my friend, where I could and have permission by himself (he owns it) to do anything I'd like with the garage, but I'm kinda apprehensive about doing it all up and dropping coin on it when I don't know how much longer I'll be living here.

With that said, I don't have much in it yet, but I'll snap a pic or too soon.
                    If you're worried about dropping coin on someone else's garage, buy/make shelving units, light fixtures, benches ect. that aren't fixed, but you can pick up and take with you when you move next.

Comment

one of my favourite subjects! I love garages but mine isn't anything really worth sharing, but I have featured some cool ones on my site.

you can read up on them here... http://www.build-threads.com/category/garages/

Garage Journal
                      & 6speedonline have some awesome garage threads, I always browse around to get ideas & dream a little. Happy reading!

Comment

Mine 30Wx50Long

it does the trick, but it is pretty crowded in there now.
                        Last edited by benz88; 09-06-2010, 09:39 PM.
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

not my garage but its i wanted to play lol

Comment

wait,BC plate... where you at?

Comment

In Surrey , Fleetwood to be exact. The address is on our website (currently under developement) www.germanautosports.com

Comment

Sadly, I'm in a shared garage

But occasionally, I can do some stuff at work:

Comment

Working...
                                X