Im so playedd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im so playedd

I haven't posted many pictures of my car with the old wheels which were Work vsxx but I replaced those with some played wheels shame on me :cry: im still in the process of taking the tint off so disregard the windows lol

Yes still need a notch after all these months

love your car always, but why switch?
    www.stateofstance.com

sigpic
    The unofficial Work Wheels whore in the making

Comment

Idk the works needed a refinish and I just dont have the money to do that ATM. They also seemed to lose some of their appeal to me when I went on air. They're in my garage still so depending on how long it takes to sell them I might put them back on in the future.

Comment

I get you 100%. When I saw the car @ SOWO, the works didnt "pop" as much as a set of works is supposed to. Car looks great either way!
        www.stateofstance.com

sigpic

Comment

Your works look ridiculously awesome on your car, hopefully ill get a set with some better fitment or modify these a little

Comment

Thanks dude! Yeah man i cant wait to see whats next, I'm sure you wont disappoint
            www.stateofstance.com

sigpic

Comment

I like that you drive an MK5 too and glad that you acknowledge how overused these wheels are.. Hopefully you change this soon.. These wheels make me sad

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit View Post
                I like that you drive an MK5 too and glad that you acknowledge how overused these wheels are.. Hopefully you change this soon.. These wheels make me sad
                I actually used this title as a joke because I despise when people use the term "played". Wheels may be played on the forums, but I never see these wheels in my everyday life on a MK5 or even the Benz that they come on. RS' are right along with these wheels when it comes to being "played" but rs' are and will always look better than most wheels regardless of the number of people rocking them.

p.s sorry my wheels make you sad, ill get right to it.

Comment

Originally posted by SSRmark5 View Post
                  I actually used this title as a joke because I despise when people use the term "played". Wheels may be played on the forums, but I never see these wheels in my everyday life on a MK5 or even the Benz that they come on. RS' are right along with these wheels when it comes to being "played" but rs' are and will always look better than most wheels regardless of the number of people rocking them.

p.s sorry my wheels make you sad, ill get right to it.
                  I rarely see these wheels on my daily commute either. The fact is that these have gone around in the community so much that they have become "played." I like original and these wheels are far from it at this point in time.

All in all you posted pictures I'm guessing to hear what we had to say.. No disrespect here keep dubbin who cares what I have to say it is not my car.

Comment

No worries I know what you mean by them pretty far from original. But ATM I need the money so I had to get rid of my other wheels and get some cheaper wheels for the time being.

Comment

So dope.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by SSRmark5 View Post
                        No worries I know what you mean by them pretty far from original. But ATM I need the money so I had to get rid of my other wheels and get some cheaper wheels for the time being.
                        I can respect that.

Comment

Working...
                        X