Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I never met a chocolate I didnt like (benz content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never met a chocolate I didnt like (benz content)

Painted my Benz a few weeks ago, I know it needs new wheels, but thought id share anyway.

And some temp wheels while I decide what to do with my MAE's

Love it or **** it, C&C welcome.
    [

Looks good dude! Glad to see it back on the road... I shall await the new wheel choice.

Going lower at all?
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

I dig the wheels. Just wish the centers weren't gunmetal because it no longer matches now that the car isn't black.

Eitherway always a fan of your projects and I def like the new color

Comment

The Color is Cool
        Sound strange but I would like to see it on BBS RS

Comment

You're close enough that when I get some more stuff done to my new c36, we need to do a photoshoot together.

What size are the wheels? 17"?
          1995 AMG c36 / dirtbag.

Comment

good stuff, unique color for sure

Not stanced yet.

Comment

Originally posted by 525iT_Feen View Post
              I dig the wheels. Just wish the centers weren't gunmetal because it no longer matches now that the car isn't black.
              reading>you

nothing to **** here, looks fresh. Is that the Porsche macadamia brown color?

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                Looks good dude! Glad to see it back on the road... I shall await the new wheel choice.

Going lower at all?
                Need to save some money and get a better camber kit, then ill drop it another inch or so
                Originally posted by 525iT_Feen View Post

Eitherway always a fan of your projects and I def like the new color
                Thank you, I was debating on painting the wheels to match, but they look to good on the old school to stay on this car.
                Originally posted by MadMax View Post
                The Color is Cool
                Sound strange but I would like to see it on BBS RS
                If I only had the money for a sixth set of wheels, rs they would be.
                Originally posted by wRek View Post
                You're close enough that when I get some more stuff done to my new c36, we need to do a photoshoot together.

What size are the wheels? 17"?
                Sounds good mate, and yes both sets pictured are 17's, new wheels are 18"
                Originally posted by simsima325 View Post
                good stuff, unique color for sure
                Thanks, the color is crazy. Different lights show different colors. I've had peole say it was maroon and purple in the shade or night and then are suprised when they see its brown in the light.
                [

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                  reading>you

nothing to **** here, looks fresh. Is that the Porsche macadamia brown color?
                  I was thinking of doing that color, but went with a custom mixed metallic copper brown. If I was going to follow into the brown paint route, I wanted to be somewhat different.
                  [

Comment

Working...
                  X