RWB cover please!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RWB cover please!!

I'm just putting it out there. StanceWorks should do a cover on RAUH-Welt Begriff (rough world lifestyle). They have Porsche tuning down a complete art form. Anybody agree?? It would mean a trip to their homebase in Japan, but what better excuse to go?

I agree dude, these guys have such badass cars. That black car is the sickest Porsche anywhere.

Comment

I'd kill to see RAUH-Welt cars in person. A SW feature would be the next best thing haha

Every singe one of their cars is ridiculous.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
        I'd kill to see RAUH-Welt cars in person. A SW feature would be the next best thing haha

Every singe one of their cars is ridiculous.
        qft

Comment

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Every single kit on those Porsches are one-offs too. The whole style itself is so sick. And, I would love to see them in person.

Comment

would be awesome
            cars and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
              I'd probably kill to own one, I'd only cripple someone to see one in person though.
              -Brandon-

Comment

I second this!! I have been follwing RWB for a while now and they are their re-mod cars are fantastic. There is a guy down here in south florida with a red RWB style Porsche.

Comment

Originally posted by I*ROLL*ON*THE*phlOOR View Post
                  I second this!! I have been follwing RWB for a while now and they are their re-mod cars are fantastic. There is a guy down here in south florida with a red RWB style Porsche.
                  Whaaa? You gotta snap some pics. I always have my eye out, but so far, no RWB style Porsches anywhere in San Diego

Comment

Working...
                  X