X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks gangsta!

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
      loove the wheels.. what are they? the lips, love that look where they are missiles or something..

Thanks everybody for the kind words!

The wheels are actually in the article They are Work equip M1's w/ DDC lips. The center caps are hop grenades the logo was borrowed w/ permission from an internet radio show for homebrewing your own beer which is my other hobby.

I plan next year to have some different things going on in my trunk which should allow me to serve homebrew at some shows
      sigpic

Comment

That rear fitment is unbelievable.

Comment

one of my fav vdubs. kan we get a lil moar plz???

Comment

Rediculous.
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

minty fresh. the fitment is on point and the wheels are sick.
              The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

Fitment is damn on point. love it.

Seems like your TÜV is made on U.S Soil right? Otherwise they would go crazy and send you off flying out their garage if you asked for approval with this monster fitment xD. for that, i **** you, but this car is freakin sweet.

Comment

^Exactly...we do get inspected on base but it's not TUV and I dont have to have my wheels on my registration nor my suspension or other mods. I do however swap to my winter wheels for the sake of inspection. Just to keep any un-needed heat off me
                  sigpic

Comment

It's kinda lame that cars from members of the U.S Military are just transit traffic so they dont have to pass any TÜV regulations. Hopefully WORK EU gets their stuff done so they have approval on the cheaper Wheels like CR Kai, and still i dont get the TÜV thing anyway, stanced cars are just as fine as regular cars, we need some variety in the crappy german scene, and your car srsly gives us that variety. . take care and keep it up.

Comment

Spring rates in the rear? I just... I mean... I.... HOW???

I love you.

No homo.

Comment

[QUOTE=iliescu;211336]Spring rates in the rear? I just... I mean... I.... HOW???

I love you.

Haha^ I hope you read the blog it was a good read If you didn't you may have missed that I'm on bags..so my rear spring rate in most of those pictures would be around 10 psi

Trust me if I could pull that off w/out completely destroying my car on coils I would...
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X