Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
    Stagger has nothing to do with the tucked front and poked rear. It's always been a VW look and he should definitely push the fronts out more to even it out, but it's an offset related thing and not stagger. I see you have staggered Sawblades on your MK4, how is this any different?
    I was pertaining to the whole look in general which combines stagger and higher offset in the front. (tucked with a smaller lip in the front, poke with a larger lip in the rear) I also specifically said on SEDANS. Is my car a sedan? no. The 2-door body shape of the GTI pulls off the look perfectly. I think the (stagger/higher offset in the front) looks horrible on jettas do to the fact that the car looks nearly symmetrical from the side unlike gti's.

Did I make it clear enough for you this time?

~Axle Bind the Musical~

Comment

Originally posted by Ska Dub View Post
      I was pertaining to the whole look in general which combines stagger and higher offset in the front. (tucked with a smaller lip in the front, poke with a larger lip in the rear) I also specifically said on SEDANS. Is my car a sedan? no. The 2-door body shape of the GTI pulls off the look perfectly. I think the (stagger/higher offset in the front) looks horrible on jettas do to the fact that the car looks nearly symmetrical from the side unlike gti's.

Did I make it clear enough for you this time?
      yeah, and its also your opinion
      Flickr

Comment

Working...
      X