Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ukranian Auto show :) EMMA 2010

Hi!
    Want to introduce you our Odessa stage of EMMA (European Mobile Media Association) competition.

Bigest part of it was dedicated to the car audio, but some "stanced" or close to "stance" cars took part in it.
    4Sure it's so far from H20, Warthersee or other meetings, but that's all we have in ukraine for now.
    As i can say not even half of worthy cars of our city took part in it, and that's a pity, cause i can't show you as much as i want. But I took pictures of a cars that i think are worth of your attention.
    Hope you enjoy it.
    P.S. Sorry for my english if it's not verry correct.

That's an Ukranian Car called ZAZ 965 or Zaporozhec

Very Fancy Rasto Ford )))

That's my friend, Eugene (JDR) Yellow Mazda 3 owner, =)

Theese are Russian Legendary cars, GAZ 2110 or Volga, Sedan and Wagon

And one more Russian Legend Moskvich 407

And that's me, who took all of theese pictures, hope you enjoy them

sigpic

THAT, sir, is just a vw kaefer mixed up with an old mini.Nothing else.
    Originally posted by Oxer
    I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

That's ane original one
      sigpic

Comment

Wow! Some nice cars, some not so nice cars, some cars that make you say WTF and some cars I never knew existed. Thanks for sharing.
        sigpic
        Flickr -

Comment

All I could see in these pictures was all the wheel gap

Comment

i got that feeling u get when you see something really random/weird happen and your speechless about it? yeah that

@eraunpetrytoday

Comment

Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
              All I could see in these pictures was all the wheel gap
              I know that most of theese cars are far from ideal, but sometimes, i think, that people need to see more wider...
              sigpic

Comment

Nice pics, Dusman! Thanks for sharing! The event was a good experience, nevertheless it was completely fucked up.

Guys, that was not a stance-gathering. Just an annual event dedicated to Mobile Media. The judges even didn't know a word about Stance, Fitment and danger of Wheelgap But some cars were really worth seeing. For example that pearl white left-hand-drive whide-body hybrid of S15 CC with S15 Spec-R was really stunning in spite of it could be lower for sure.

The main thing I'm proud of is that my car was definitely the lowest and the cleanest of all and the only one with SW sticker
                ---We buy parts we don't need with money we don't have to impress people we don't know---

Comment

Originally posted by JDR View Post
                  Nice pics, Dusman! Thanks for sharing! The event was a good experience, nevertheless it was completely fucked up.

Guys, that was not a stance-gathering. Just an annual event dedicated to Mobile Media. The judges even didn't know a word about Stance, Fitment and danger of Wheelgap But some cars were really worth seeing. For example that pearl white left-hand-drive whide-body hybrid of S15 CC with S15 Spec-R was really stunning in spite of it could be lower for sure.

The main thing I'm proud of is that my car was definitely the lowest and the cleanest of all and the only one with SW sticker
                  Yeah! you were tha one and onlly Badass guy. Not Jokin'
                  sigpic

Comment

Realy nice pics, Dusman!
                    Thanks for my foto!

Comment

Nice pics,thanks for sharing

Comment

the thing i noticed was the holy shit hot women of ukraine- very picture that had girls in it- they were freaking beautiful

next semester I am definitely learning how to speak that language

member # 1168

Originally posted by Deltron
                        fast & furious 6 will just be slammed cars. Brians new job is stealing and selling oilpans. the climax of the movie is when torretto has to get over a speedbump.

Comment

Originally posted by Skibum291 View Post
                          the thing i noticed was the holy shit hot women of ukraine- very picture that had girls in it- they were freaking beautiful

next semester I am definitely learning how to speak that language
                          I see only one photo of that kind actually

You definitely need to see a photo coverage of "Miss EMMA Auto" contest. I'll drop a link as soon as I get them on my host.
                          ---We buy parts we don't need with money we don't have to impress people we don't know---

Comment

Great coverage.... V-neck's UNITE!

Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                              Great coverage.... V-neck's UNITE!

Ben
                              Oh yeah! Red necks FTL It was extremely hot there (over +35C) and the place was not suitable for being topless.

Comment

Working...
                              X