No announcement yet.

Something else: a Dacia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

try to get bigger wheels and try using less meaty tyres.there are a lot of guys out here who really modiffied Logan's(inside,outside or motor swap like MK3 VR6 or 2000 from Clio's) Keep up the goood work.

Comment

I'm pleasantly surprised to see another Logan in here. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Great news, everybody! The Dacia Sandero (Logan...) has made its debut on StanceWorks!

Nice little cruiser you have there.

If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Your blast pipes look stupid.

Comment

Don't worry too much about the wiener tires, they're standard so the local po-po doesn't fine me using unregulated tires.
          Shit goes like this for those of you not native to the wonderful world of UERSS:
          The law is crap around here. You're not allowed to put any other tires apart from the ones in the original car's specifications. So for my Dacia, that's 185/65 R15. Anything else and you get stopped and fined by the fine capped men who have nothing else better to do... Summers are really fun as I have to dodge potholes AND cops.
          Apart from that, the entire Romanian police force uses Logan's so they know I'm not allowed anything else but these hot-dogs. Good news is if you drive a foreign car, chances are the cops won't notice wider wheels. Bad news is I don't...
          On top of these, the retards in parliament passed a mandatory winter tire law this year so the chances of getting pulled over for tire checking is greater.
          But hey, this shouldn't be an excuse for not being low!
          sigpic

Comment

stop complaining and get busy, laws here are as everywhere else, god forbid you went to the land down under you'd blow a vein

Comment

Good work!
              I prefer to leave the very bottom, (see my topic: D) Keep it as clean, no fiberglass, embrace OEM +

look
              Last edited by stefiPJJ; 12-30-2011, 04:43 AM.
              Dacia Logan - Slammed

Comment

Working...
              X