Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some recent shots, two different photographers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats ur tire specs on this?

nice work

Not stanced yet.

Comment

Damn you! Our speeding tickets include only b/w photos of only the driver. That reminds me, got a speeding ticket today too... 33km/h over the speed limit in the city limits, 180€, 3 points in our traffic register and 1 month no driving.

Car looks good.
      Last edited by Dr.AK; 07-22-2010, 01:54 PM.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Originally posted by simsima325 View Post
        whats ur tire specs on this?

nice work
        Thanks.

205/40 all around on 7.5's up front, 8.5's out back.

Running federal ss595's out back which run significantly wider than my last tires, fuzion zri's. So far, I'm thoroughly impressed with the federal's performance though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
          Damn you! Our speeding tickets include only b/w photos of only the driver. That reminds me, got a speeding ticket today too... 33km/h over the speed limit in the city limits, 180€, 3 points in our traffic register and 1 month no driving.

Car looks good.
          Haha be jealous.

That sucks, I have to pay 40 bucks and no points.

Thanks, always been a huge fan of your touring.

Comment

Damn that is balls right there. driving that low is nuts

Comment

$40 for 16mph over? My friend just got a $200 ticket for 10mph over!

Comment

I got a $200 ticket last month for 27mph over...

The cop wrote down 70 in a 50 instead of 77, to save me 50 bucks. Ha.

Comment

How have I never seen your car before?

I love everything that you've done with it. I love it desperately.
                  Need to rent a fender roller in Socal? PM me.

Comment

oh hai

Comment

We have virtually the exact same car. However, you seem to be much lower than me in the front!?! I'm jealous! I think it may be the .5" difference between your 7.5" wheels and my 8"... How bad do you rub? I rub pretty bad on hard cornering...

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words guys. Means a lot. Yeah I was relieved when I saw it was for just $40. It's been a huge initiative to set up speed cameras on the freeways here.

Originally posted by snoop3r View Post
                        oh hai
                        <3

Originally posted by Travis C View Post
                        We have virtually the exact same car. However, you seem to be much lower than me in the front!?! I'm jealous! I think it may be the .5" difference between your 7.5" wheels and my 8"... How bad do you rub? I rub pretty bad on hard cornering...
                        Thanks bud, I've always been a follower of your car. A week before dubs on the beach, I figured, "fuck it", and just spun my coils down pretty much all the way. The skinny wheels up front definitely allows me to go lower, I can't imagine being at my ride height with 8's. I rub terribly, every corner, no matter what speed. All day, urryday.

Comment

looks great!! I remember seeing it at DATB

Comment

Damn, that's exactly what I did and did not want to hear all at the same time haha. Keep it up!!

Comment

love the car i just think it looks weird to be tucking in the front and not so much in the rear imo the rear need to go down more.

Comment

Working...
                              X