Antistance tripping & blondes with anger issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antistance tripping & blondes with anger issues

So the other day Halston, Jeremy and myself decided to take a short road trip from the Atlanta area to Winchester, TN to pick up my new project from Joe aka Bimmerfreak on bf.c. Being the genius that I am, I show up a half hour late in the roadtrip vehicle.

Our first stop was to a McDonalds for breakfast, but their card reader was broken so we continued on to United BMW to pick up a temp tag from our friend Taylor. A second, successful attempt at McDonalds was made down the road, were we saw this thing.

After getting breakfast inside McD's, we stepped out and crossed the drive thru lane to the Mustang, which is apparently a no no if you do so in front of a Honda Civic driven by a greasy haired bastard and his angry blonde girlfriend, who honked her bf's horn, then flipped us off and swore at us. Weird.

Anyway, we got to Winchester in good time after watching "Truth in 24" (Audi LeMans doc) and a snowboarding vid on the 'Stang's DVD player, where we put the temp tags on this

On our way back home we had to stop and take pictures of this perfect rat rod. Low comp 350 SBC with a 6-71 blower and twin 4 barrel carbs. Fully boxed owner built frame, 4 wheel discs, Camaro rear end with coilovers and ladder bars. Sounded insane when the owner came out to start it up and b.s. with us for a while.

Back on the road!

Made it back home safely with no issues, thank God. I can't wait to get this project started!
    Last edited by theseeker411; 08-09-2009, 02:34 PM.
    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
    2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Ummmm, e24. Yummy.

That rod is sick!
    Geordie Johnston - Atlanta, GA
    1990 560 SEC Euro 300hp | 2005 E55 AMG Wagon | 1998 S210 E320

Comment

Rat rods FTW. I want one really bad. Alot of work must have went into that one.

Comment

Yeah, the owner and his friend did all of the work on it themselves. He said the only thing he didn't really know about was the motor, as it was yanked out of another friends car.
        Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

Sick stuff!

Comment

Sick!

Comment

Why you post such small photos CJ?

Comment

I changed the pic sizes in Photobucket to host on mye28.com and for some reason I cant get em to go back to a bigger size.
                Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

Looks like it works now

Comment

Nice pick up! What are your plans for it?

Comment

looks like a good project on your hands!

Comment

Originally posted by B Rod View Post
                        Nice pick up! What are your plans for it?
                        Thanks dude! Right now the plans are to get it in better mechanical shape, get the a/c fixed, get bigger brakes, lower suspension, new tires on refinished style 5s, and paint. It'll be a long and slow project as I'm on a budget, but oh well.
                        Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

nice good luck with the project.
                          Clinton
                          1st Aussie on here
                          Im Back!

Comment

Very very cool shiz. I love me some photo stories
                            Originally posted by da3bous
                            I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Nicely done, CJ. Looks like a nice car. I don't see too many cirrusblau 6ers, and I'd keep that color, if I were you, but I'm not, which is obvious.

Honestly, why is it that everytime someone posts a photo of a GA car, that part of the state is under construction? Never fails it seems.

Comment

Working...
                              X