• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• subscribed
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      The story is like this..

I flew in from australia and didnt know anyone. I felt like an outsider till one day at the college I transfered to I met a guy by the name of Kielan, he was the only black guy in the whole place and was trying to sell me Mobile phones and computers, and wouldn't shut up about technology. Then he started talking about cars and how every night there were these badass meets, so I decided to tag along.

When we got there this hawt as fk chick from school was there, So I went over there to talk to her, cause she was stunning, wearing her white outfit, but her friends boyfriend, Ollie, wouldn't let an Aussie anywhere near her, So I challenged him to a race. Only problem was I didnt have a car, but M.Bfurroughs saw all that had happened, and threw me the keys of rusty prior rust.

We drove hard as fk and I lost the race when the front left panel and pillar got damaged, I destroyed the mona lisa (or so I had thought). Later that week M.bfurroughs rocked up at my college after class in his 6 and we went for a drive. We pulled up at a photography studio where M.bfurrougs asked me to go get money off a guy with a crocodile... When I walked in I saw a guy with a croc-skinned jacket on, so I pulled out my knife, stabbed him and took his money.

Then M.bfurroughs asked me to drive, so I did. We went to Ollies bar where they were discussing racing for BBS RS's and redrilled merc wheels, I had to make a phone call, so I went outside where I used the pay phone. The chick in the white was going to the bar, and she saw me so she stopped and talked to me, I made a dick of myself and she walked off. M.bfurrougs walked out and asked me why I couldnt find myself a nice mexican girl...

That night I fapped furiously. I got evicted from the shitty appartment I was living in so I went to the house of stance. There M.bfurroughs told me I could drive Ratty. I was in awe. A couple days later Kielan was getting bashed at school for selling a broken Iphone 4, so I stabbed the guy giving him a beat down. The chick in the white took notice and forgave me for being such a fool.

That night I was driving Ratty and got pulled over and arrested for the stabbings I had commited, hence the 'Felony Status'.

I didnt even get to fuck that chick in the white.....

* Furiously faps in jail *

There's the DVD cover. You take it from here.

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _

Comment

• ROFL

You must be hella bored.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

ROFL

You must be hella bored.
          You have no idea.

Comment

• Hahaha...

Make some pictures up using pics on this forum fot that story if you are that bored...

The chick in the white is in Ollies girls + stance thread... all others can be found around the place I guess..

Comment

The story is like this..

I flew in from australia and didnt know anyone. I felt like an outsider till one day at the college I transfered to I met a guy by the name of Kielan, he was the only black guy in the whole place and was trying to sell me Mobile phones and computers, and wouldn't shut up about technology. Then he started talking about cars and how every night there were these badass meets, so I decided to tag along.

When we got there this hawt as fk chick from school was there, So I went over there to talk to her, cause she was stunning, wearing her white outfit, but her friends boyfriend, Ollie, wouldn't let an Aussie anywhere near her, So I challenged him to a race. Only problem was I didnt have a car, but M.Bfurroughs saw all that had happened, and threw me the keys of rusty prior rust.

We drove hard as fk and I lost the race when the front left panel and pillar got damaged, I destroyed the mona lisa (or so I had thought). Later that week M.bfurroughs rocked up at my college after class in his 6 and we went for a drive. We pulled up at a photography studio where M.bfurrougs asked me to go get money off a guy with a crocodile... When I walked in I saw a guy with a croc-skinned jacket on, so I pulled out my knife, stabbed him and took his money.

Then M.bfurroughs asked me to drive, so I did. We went to Ollies bar where they were discussing racing for BBS RS's and redrilled merc wheels, I had to make a phone call, so I went outside where I used the pay phone. The chick in the white was going to the bar, and she saw me so she stopped and talked to me, I made a dick of myself and she walked off. M.bfurrougs walked out and asked me why I couldnt find myself a nice mexican girl...

That night I fapped furiously. I got evicted from the shitty appartment I was living in so I went to the house of stance. There M.bfurroughs told me I could drive Ratty. I was in awe. A couple days later Kielan was getting bashed at school for selling a broken Iphone 4, so I stabbed the guy giving him a beat down. The chick in the white took notice and forgave me for being such a fool.

That night I was driving Ratty and got pulled over and arrested for the stabbings I had commited, hence the 'Felony Status'.

I didnt even get to fuck that chick in the white.....

* Furiously faps in jail *
              Why do I have to be the guy selling cell phones and computers who can't defend himself....
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i think i'm a bit too tired, sorry dude. i think it needs your special touch anyway haha

i should have thrown in a sexyhot golden retriever sitting shotgun with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Why do I have to be the guy selling cell phones and computers who can't defend himself....
                  Cause thats pretty much what you are........ And, you're black.

Originally posted by padraigmk3 View Post
                  i think i'm a bit too tired, sorry dude. i think it needs your special touch anyway haha

i should have thrown in a sexyhot golden retriever sitting shotgun with you.
                  Ill do the re-write sometime soon.

Comment

• fantastic. just fantastic. every bit. oxer, come hang out at the house of stance any time you want. and if I ever get the cash together to fly down to australia, I expect a place to stay

Comment

Cause thats pretty much what you are........ And, you're black.

Ill do the re-write sometime soon.
                      HEY... I'm only HALF black.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Hondamonster View Post
                        fantastic. just fantastic. every bit. oxer, come hang out at the house of stance any time you want. and if I ever get the cash together to fly down to australia, I expect a place to stay
                        More then welcome to.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        HEY... I'm only HALF black.
                        lies.

Comment

• I at the story.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• I love this story, Oxer.

I'd love it even more if we (or I) were in it.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                              I love this story, Oxer.

I'd love it even more if we (or I) were in it.
                              When I re write it Ill be interviewing potential cast members.

Comment

More then welcome to.

lies.
                                Truthes.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X