Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
    No, I invented houndstooth.
    I made it famous

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
      You are?
      yes. nobody has gotten any presents for a while because ive been... "busy"

Comment

Originally posted by 610EURO View Post
        yes. nobody has gotten any presents for a while because ive been... "busy"

I'm Jewish
        Chasin Design | SoCalStanceShop | Wuste2011 Project Car
        ------------- Member Of A Eurocratic Society -------------

Wüste2011 The West Coast's LARGEST European Car Show!

Comment

Can I sign up as one of your elves? I want in on that!
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            Hahahaha
            Diego Olivares
            Slammed Garage
            SlammedGarage@hotmail.com

Comment

Personally, I don't think there is anybody out there that would want to stance a Soul...

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
              yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

sorry i am not accepting applications from the male population. if however, you have a gf, wife or a good looking female friend who would like to apply. please feel free to send me their resume. it must be in picture form with no more then 5 words and no less then 8 nude pictures.

Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
                Personally, I don't think there is anybody out there that would want to stance a Soul...
                are you kidding ? people on here stance god awful scions and cubes .. this is a step up from both of those.

Comment

are you kidding ? people on here stance god awful scions and cubes .. this is a step up from both of those.
                  I think it's the commercials with the hampsters that throw me off But regardless, I'd take Japanese engineering over Korean any day of the week.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                  yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

sorry i am not accepting applications from the male population. if however, you have a gf, wife or a good looking female friend who would like to apply. please feel free to send me their resume. it must be in picture form with no more then 5 words and no less then 8 nude pictures.
                    God damnit! I dont meet the minimum requirements to meet your application.

I think it's the commercials with the hampsters that throw me off But regardless, I'd take Japanese engineering over Korean any day of the week.
                    This 1000000%

Comment

Eh. Just give me a Hyundai Equus over a Kia.
                      Last edited by jasonklee; 07-16-2010, 01:10 PM.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

North Pole doesn't have a work release program

Comment

You make me laugh so hard...

Comment

i wasnt talking about the integrity of the engine. you said to stance one, and with all these awful box cars already here, the soul would fit right in.

toyota/scion is a shit company from the get go, to buy a kia is on the same level of horrible engineering.

God damnit! I dont meet the minimum requirements to meet your application.
                            check with the easter bunny. i hear she needs help. she got alot of eggs to lay, she needs some "seeds"

Comment

id have to disagree... i love my Scion xB and the Kia version is ugly as fuk

Comment

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                                No, I invented houndstooth.
                                true story that... i was sitting at the picnic table in the middle of the creek with him when he first drew it up on a napkin

Comment

Working...
                                X