No announcement yet.

A truthful look at my car (BMW E36 M3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A truthful look at my car (BMW E36 M3)

I did a little writeup on it not too long ago. For those of you who don't check the blog here is a link:

http://www.stanceworks.com/thoseguys/?p=316

Let me know what you guys think...

Here are 2 pics just to give this thread some visual content.

My all time fave E36

I thought you sold the Forgelines and put a wing on? Regardless, the way it looks in the pictures above (Forgelines + wingless trunk) is my favorite way you've had the car set up.

Keep up the good work!
    MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
    Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

My front bumper looks like yours I've never seen the point of owning a European car built for driving and the autobahn and not driving it (mine's my DD) so I love that you drive the hell out of this beauty. It looks sooooooooooo good sideways down at Qualcomm.. makes me want to sell ze vagon and get an E36

Comment

I love your E36, keep doing what you do!

Comment

Great write up Geoff, you already know I consider your car amongst the top 5 of my all time favorite E36s and the fact that you use it makes it that much better. Keep up the good work.

Ps: I'm gettin the RPF1s back

BalleurBuilt•DSDone
          form>function
          "i mean we cant even rock dem shoes if it dont got a comma on the price tag..."

Comment

Great write up dude, you could tell it came from the heart 100%
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Very cool write up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhynolite View Post
                My front bumper looks like yours I've never seen the point of owning a European car built for driving and the autobahn and not driving it (mine's my DD) so I love that you drive the hell out of this beauty. It looks sooooooooooo good sideways down at Qualcomm.. makes me want to sell ze vagon and get an E36
                Come get a ride from me next time your down there.

Here is a pic of something I had lying around at my work that I forgot to include. Its one of those things that is nice to have... Just in case.

Comment

You have a hi-res of this?

Ive always really liked you E36

Comment

great story, and im so happy this car gets used and abused as it deserves to be.

looks great to me, i never been a fan of show cars.
                    2001 Honda S2000

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.

Comment

Originally posted by The Golden Raspberry View Post
                      You have a hi-res of this?

Ive always really liked you E36
                      +1

Comment

Amazing. Great article.

Comment

Nice work, B I G fan of your car man. One of the best sedan e36s, in one of my favorite BMW colors. <3

Originally posted by Moose
                          And roof racks with random shit on it, stop that.

Comment

Hi Geoff! It's Zach, the guy that bought Nick's Miata. I love this car!

Comment

Your car has always inspired me. It seems like everyone else does staggered wheels but I just love the way your car works with wide wheels on all 4 corners. I look forward to seeing more updates
                              "This community is made up of people who strive to push the boundaries of the conceivable"

Comment

Working...
                              X