Mercedes 190e

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercedes 190e

Got my wheels on the benz finally. Here are a few shots from last week.

Had Center caps made by my buddy at the machine shop just in time for a show this past weekend.

Rolling at the show.
    Last edited by saddest6day66; 07-13-2010, 01:16 PM.

once again matt, i **** you
    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

I love those wheels that rolling shot is the best
      If your having stance problems I feel bad for you son.

Comment

wait, you had some custom center caps made and thats what you came up with?

cmon....

i woulda done something more custom/interesting and done the R from Ronal with that flag thing at least...
        -Jason
        http://project-a3.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Presns3 View Post

cmon....

i woulda done something more custom/interesting and done the R from Ronal with that flag thing at least...
          Although I agree with this, They still look alright. As a whole the car looks good!
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Presns3 View Post

cmon....

I wasn't going for super-custom OMGNOWAI centercaps. Sometimes less/simple is more.. Just wanted something done, cheap, and quick. My friend already made me custom wheel adapters to fit the wheels to the car, and the caps were an additional favor for free.. plus I wanted the Mercedes logo as I felt it gave it a OEM-ish appearance to the wheels. Playing with the idea of powdercoating the cap to match the centers and polishing the logo.

P.S.- I have like 4-5 projects going all at once.. not like some people that I can spend all the time in the world over-engineering a centercap
            Last edited by saddest6day66; 07-13-2010, 01:35 PM.

Comment

I sooo love this

Contact me if you are interested in DPE Wheels edafe@dpe-wheels.com

Comment

O M G!!!!! im so envious of your wheels! i have wanted those for so long! you are the man
                *CLICKY*add us on the facebook
                blog www.gotoelevens.blogspot.com *** www.AceUpMotorsports.com ***www.azdriven.com board sponser

Comment

Holy fuck. More. Now.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

thanks yo.

Comment

damn I want a 190

Comment

sweet AMG lip spoiler too. can we hear about the specs on wheels and adapters?
                        *CLICKY*add us on the facebook
                        blog www.gotoelevens.blogspot.com *** www.AceUpMotorsports.com ***www.azdriven.com board sponser

Comment

Hoy shit I love 190s! Ever since my friend at his cosworth. so sick!
                          -Brandon-

Comment

dope.

Comment

Originally posted by hypercrush View Post
                              sweet AMG lip spoiler too. can we hear about the specs on wheels and adapters?
                              16x7.5 and 16x9. 5x130 et. 12 and et 15 front and rear wheels. Custom steel 12mm adapters (thinnest you can safely go with aluminum is 15mm). 205/40/16 tires all around.

Comment

Working...
                              X