No announcement yet.

low budget ★ low civic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first reaction was , although I will agree with some of the guys in that it was a very clean specimen and would have looked great if you hadn't of rusted some of the body parts. The wheels just throw this over the top though... well done man.

Comment

I **** to say that I actually like this...but I do. In a weird, fucked up kind of way.

Comment

Odd little vehicle. I couldn't do the shift knob and I've never liked the Boso tail pipes, but I dig all the stars, you can almost never go wrong with Schmidt's, and the lip is killer. I'd definitely get the rest of the lugs on the car though

Comment

I actually really like this.
          -Brandon-

Comment

Crazy awesome.
            -Rob
            Wagon MOB
            UsVersusThem
            AWDfitted

Comment

Lugs are all on it, i shoot the pics before i drive to the meeting last weekend.
              sigpic

Comment

The fitment/look of it all is insane. I like this alot. Theres a bit to much going on for me in some places but who cares - the thing is bad ass.

Comment

i've seen a lot of hondas trying so hard but wow believe it or not, this is just something original. you combined a few different styles too. i bet you get lots of ******. haha especially from nissan guys just because a honda is all boso'd out. lol. that's just how life is. but man i love your car! makes me happy in pants.

Comment

i LOVE LOVE LOVE the execution. WELL done. but i would have left the body panels in the original finish. everything seemed pretty pristine. but dont get me wrong. i fuckin love the car!

flickr

Comment

i posted this car on another forum and it go hella ******,

respect for doing something outside the box, this car is AWESOME BRO

Comment

I'm so happy that eddie (he made the airride from rusty) give me the link from this forum. You all here on board are very cool. Here in austria many many many peoples **** me now because i built this civic and they dont understand my style. They dont understand everythink. Ok, the civic is not perfect, but for a low budget this car is amazing! He cost under 200 dollers inclusive the car gggg
                        I read some posts here and now i try to made him a little more stanced. New paint, bigger exhaust ^^ and some other stuff. But i have some other project to do first.
                        sigpic

Comment

i think if you went and did all the body work on the bay and painted it legit it would be a little better, everything about it just makes it look noisy but together as a whole its so shitty its awesome.
                          Originally posted by Oh, Word?
                          You guys realize every time you mention his car being lower than a bagged car his penis grows one inch in girth.

Comment

that is ridonkulous

edit: wait you take 2 lugs off each wheel when you take pictures?

what in the shit
                            Last edited by riffman12; 07-06-2010, 04:40 PM.

Comment

awesome little honda.

Comment

sick, im digging it!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X