No announcement yet.

THANK YOU to all that came out for 512

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know im not only one that thinks that wold be epic. come on ben i know u can do it. u have a way with words. u could sell a guy in middle of mohave hurricane insurance lol
    DSDone

Comment

512 was awesome, even though my car was at home !
      - it was hot as balls and now i'm black as fuck but its all good.

cant wait till the next stance meet, i will bring my car out 4sure.

Comment

- Team BRG -- It took a lot to convince the owner of DriveWay Austin to allow us to hold a car show at his track. I had to go down there and meet with him, build the relationship and show him what we are about. I called up Edafe and him and the rest of BRG came out in full force to support. When they rolled in, the owner was blown away at the quality and was genuinely excited at the concept at the show. The picture you saw on the 512 website with all the cars on the track... BRG. Thanks guys for being a part of this and always being upbeat!

So glad we help make a good impression. show was sick and tons of rad people. oh and Ben i think the owner had a thing for my girl cause he kept taking pix of her lmao. i told her just to go with it and do what he says so we can come back hahahaha all in the name of STANCE WORKS

Comment

Now that is dedication ^^^^ :P
          Diego Olivares
          Slammed Garage
          SlammedGarage@hotmail.com

Comment

www.MaydayGarage.com

Comment

poopers wish i was out there...sotu2 huh?...ben holla at cha boy...
              sigpic

Comment

it was super hot but the only thing cooling me down seeing all the great looking cars out there. didnt get to take my car to that. ill be definetly talking my ae86 to the next one. Thanks to all who made this awesomness happened. from all of us from the Rio Grande Valley. till next....

Comment

Hi my name is fonzy I was at the 512project i knew it was going to be something special. i found out less then a month befor the show so i scarabied to put money to get in the show and get my car ready and i am glad that i did becausse it wes the best show ever. From this show i found out that most of the guys were on stance works and now i am a member also.las thing i wont to say is now 2011 i hope you will have a show here in texas.
                  A place for the new guys to come and post their proper introductions.

================================================== ========================

=================================
                  ^ To See Video
                  e3s1 the 512 PROJECT-- AWOK.tv
                  Austin Texas. June. StanceWorks and HellaFlush preheated the oven that is DriveWay Austin Raceway to approximately 1,947ºF. Melting shoe soles aside, the 512 Project is indeed a unique show in that anyone can bring any car regardless of make or model - the point of concern at this event is how the car "sits" - it's STANCE. Euro's, JDM's, and VIP's - GTI's to S2000's to GS430's - and more. Here is our look at what is sure to become a trend in events organized to specifically concentrate on wheel and tire fitment. This Segment brought to you by VIP Modular Wheels and Air Lift. Stay tuned after the Segment for a sneak peak of upcoming content.

Comment

Working...
                  X