No announcement yet.

i like Exclusive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

were you at h2o- if so our group was the one yelling at you to get fast and furious and sidewayz pussy- which you did- came completely sideways out of the lot and we were stoked

member # 1168

Originally posted by Deltron
    fast & furious 6 will just be slammed cars. Brians new job is stealing and selling oilpans. the climax of the movie is when torretto has to get over a speedbump.

Comment

^ haha. no comment.

here is one shot off my camera from canibeat First Class Fitment. car has come together really well and i am very happy with almost every detail of it at this point.. last few weeks of late nights wrenching for hundreds of hours. knocked off a three page long list of minute details. a few more pics will be up soon.
      [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/35548859@N03/5133476313/]

and just one of the fun projects that turned into a functional piece. my BBK is so huge, there was ni chance of fitting a spare, so made myself a 16x4" custom BBS RS with the proper offset to fit around the stoptechs.

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/35548859@N03/5075237607/]
      url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/35548859@N03/5075243515/]

got a bunch of dropped jaws at the show from people who noticed it hiding in the trunk under the false floor
      sigpic
      1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
      1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

LOL that is funny!
        sigpic

Comment

saw this car posted on Walt Flores's facebook. I was wondering when I would see it on here. Looks awesome man!

Comment

H20! Ah, I thought that looked familiar. I love the Fairlady Zs
            Will design/build websites for wheels

Comment

you know Walt JIIP? we are good buddies. small world.
              sigpic

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

Comment

holy Santa Clause shit!
                sigpic

Comment

Well, shit on my chest and call me a banana! I'm speechless.

If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Your blast pipes look stupid.

Comment

Haha that spare is awesome. Car's looking OK too :p

Comment

thanks everyone. New pics will be up shortly. Here is another one I liked from the FCF show

tonight i will take a pic of the trunk with the false floor and spare. it shocked a few people at the show who noticed it. haha
                      sigpic

Comment

You sir have one beautiful 300. Love it, looking forward to see the false floor
                        At first i thought i was low. I was then introduced to stanceworks. My life has not been the same since.

I am Jbigs.

Comment

WINTER UPDATE:

I am going to start documenting this winters build. Just as a starter, pretty much every winter, the car goes into the garage like it does every day, but when late November comes, it doesnt come out. its usually in there under the knife until late February/ Early March. pretty much has happened every year over the last 8 or so.

This year the area being focused on is -- Engine/Trans and primarily the engine bay

the plan at this point, and it is likely to get a bit more extensive as time goes by:

Motor/Trans
                          -motor build continued ...(unsure of extents at this point ) possibly mild cams, ITB setup?(lots of fab time) different lightweight pulleys, a bit of tuning probably
                          -transmission build . nothing too crazy here, just some more upgraded parts, new engagement fork, new cromoly pivot, solid shifter mount- transmission has previously been built so thats the extent of the work this time
                          -new rear main seal (reason for starting any of this) had a small leak
                          -new transmission mount and new poly motor mounts,
                          -removed all washer fluid system, removed all emissions items (already complete)

Engine Bay:

-lots of welding, chopping, and shaving. completely shaved bay to be ready for paint by February- i hope
                          -removal of entire A/C system, full wire tuck, brake line tuck, fuel line tuck, fuse box relocate, power steering reservoir relocation, fuel filter relocation, battery relocation, concealed battery box. the works

motor and transmission being pulled this saturday. last weekend was all of the prep work in removing the entire front end, removing the radiator, all electrical connections and labeling everything, removing driveshaft, full exhaust, coolant pipes, lines, etc. only thing left is removing the alternator, power steering pump, and then attaching the hoist.
                          couldnt risk scratching the original paint, so i always remove the front fenders, hood, front fascia, center panel, headlights, etc. a bit overdoing it, but well worth the time involved. dont want to drop a tool on a fender

here is an initial pic of how the car sits as of yesterday for good measure

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/35548859@N03/5266282167/]
                          sigpic

Comment

heyy thats not the false door

Comment

Love it Vince! Please keep us updated!

Comment

holy cr@p
                                Night Import
                                Just Stance

Comment

Working...
                                X