My weekend away, Corolla on 17x9s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My weekend away, Corolla on 17x9s

Went to a Honda meet down the road from a friends place last night, I got these pics, and a local car mag took some more that they are gonna send me after using.

Needs to go lower in the back but currently rubs on the top of the wheel wells, so might have to get a bigger hammer

Fitment looks good. I think those wheels may be too big for the car though. Otherwise, its sick, because you don't usually see that generation Rolla stanced.

Comment

wheels so need to be a bit smaller...could be pretty cool if stanced correctly

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
      Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
      Originally posted by Kielan
      VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
      ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

sweet wheels like the stance
        WFC #336
        http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...00000534756651

Comment

I actually like those wheels a lot! Nice concave goin on in the rear.

"Auto Detailing by Jake," servicing the Southern California auto enthusiast community.

Detailing Dough --> College dues. Which leaves $____ for e36. D'oh.

Comment

I smell potential!
            sigpic

Comment

new zealand up in here haha .i scrolled down and was like wait a minute haha

sick rims bro..where in nz?
              E30 wagon 325i
              golf mk2

Comment

Can't say I see anything good in that shape roller but good on you if you like it.

+1 for where in NZ?

Comment

I'm from Whangarei, those pics are at the Greenlane wash world though. Plans are for some custom lip and skirt mods, and try and find a bit more space upwards in the rear guards

Comment

Working...
                  X