No announcement yet.

The United States Of StanceWorks - 2009 Cross-Country Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can run 87- my compression is 8:1, so cheap is good.

if ANYONE is down for a caravan from socal to norcal, or anything of the sort, let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post

if ANYONE is down for a caravan from socal to norcal, or anything of the sort, let me know.
      If my car was ready....and I had a valid drivers license(don't drink and drive children) I'd be caravanning from here to Cali with you

This years BimmerFest though it's on. We need to start a petition to have them move it back a couple weeks so all us students can attend. Then we need to organize an East to West coast caravan

Comment

Who is riding along with you Mike?

Comment

I might be down. Depends on when you leave, and if I can find a place to crash at.

Comment

damn man.. good luck with ur travels.. wish u were heading to florida.. shits so sick

Comment

What major cities are you passing through? Proposed road trip route?

If you need a place to crash in Oklahoma let me know. I live just south of OKC.

Comment

Originally posted by punkhop83 View Post
                damn man.. good luck with ur travels.. wish u were heading to florida.. shits so sick

that should be your next trip

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                  that should be your next trip
                  +1 Mike. You can crash with me on the way down and then Ill roll with ya or follow to Miami or something. I dont know what you would do in Miami since you are not 21 yet but I know what I would do.

Comment

German internet is too shitty for me to even think about reading the whole thread, but you should come to Minneapolis between August 7th and the 18th, or Frederick Maryland any time after the 20th.
                    -George
                    flickr

Comment

wow

hope all goes well
                      Chris-

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@MemoryFab View Post
                        wow

hope all goes well
                        Since MemoryFab is a sponsor here, they should allow us exclusive access to their Union City warehouse so we, I mean Spastic, can peep out the goodies in there

Don't even know if it's still around though, I remember you guys when you were first starting out almost 10 years ago, glad to see you guys still doin what you do best!

Comment

vroom vroom pahty stahta.

Comment

Departure delayed until tomorrow morning. There are some serious storms in the area, as well as tornado warnings, etc.

Comment

awesome adventure man, good luck. Try not to hit any animals or blow a tire lol that shit usually always happens on cross country trips

Comment

Departure delayed until tomorrow morning. There are some serious storms in the area, as well as tornado warnings, etc.
                                F it.
                                Originally posted by da3bous
                                I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Working...
                                X