Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was wondering if you ever pulled/rolled any 00 Corolla fenders?

instagram: jerrychoochoo

Comment

• I love the Job you've done on Mr.Seams car...

Have you rolled any Kia Forte sedans? Are you able to roll and pull the rears with the fender bending?

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Originally posted by jerrychoochoo View Post
        Was wondering if you ever pulled/rolled any 00 Corolla fenders?

The Corolla is pretty straightforward, let me know what size and offset you are planning

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
        I love the Job you've done on Mr.Seams car...

Have you rolled any Kia Forte sedans? Are you able to roll and pull the rears with the fender bending?

Thanks, Yeah that Z4 is crazy

The Forte can be pulled, but you'll get waves in the bottom part of the fender if you get too wide. love to see a close up of that cars fenders.
        Yeah, i'm that guy you've heard about that rolls and pulls fenders in SoCal , hit me up .

Comment

• not much mention of it in the forums

Tony how do u get the bumpers to align with the metal pulls?

Thank u sir

Comment

• Thanks for the fix Tony, glad we were able to maintain the factory integrity of my M flares.
            1988 E30 M3, Alpineweiss ///
            2013 BRZ Ltd., Crystal Black Silica

iloveyou

Comment

• Originally posted by womensecks View Post
              Thanks for the fix Tony, glad we were able to maintain the factory integrity of my M flares.
              Glad to hear that worked out dude, somethimes the old skool methods are the best

Originally posted by alfdog View Post
              Tony how do u get the bumpers to align with the metal pulls?

Thank u sir
              a lot depends on the car, normally the general idea is not to pull too hard just before the bumper, have a gradual curve on the arch so it will blend into the bumper at the join.
              Yeah, i'm that guy you've heard about that rolls and pulls fenders in SoCal , hit me up .

Comment

• Got a 2005 GTO, rears were already rolled but weren't rolled flat, probably need to have the spot welds cut and it all cut out. Is this something you can do?
                Follow me on instagram: @jaykohens

Comment

• Got a 2002 WRX wagon w/ sedan front end. Need to pull the rears as much as possible... That fender is weak as hell.
                  03' Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon

Comment

• Originally posted by lowgto View Post
                    Got a 2005 GTO, rears were already rolled but weren't rolled flat, probably need to have the spot welds cut and it all cut out. Is this something you can do?
                    yes sir, thats thick Oz metal

Originally posted by aleksey_royt View Post
                    Got a 2002 WRX wagon w/ sedan front end. Need to pull the rears as much as possible... That fender is weak as hell.
                    depends on the size you are trying to fit, they do buckle easily, the secret is knowing when to stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by CLKFAN View Post
                      I asked santa for a slammed black Audi D2 S8 with silver 20" BBS Lm's, maybe next year
                      I know this is weird but I just decided to look you up again Tony and when I was thumbing through this thread I noticed a post from myself that I just quoted about asking Santa for a D2 Audi S8 with 20" LM's last year....and here it is. Only problem is that I'm itching to make it stand out more so I'm toying with the idea of mounting my 20x10 rear wheels up front with the 245/35/20 tires currently on the front 20x8.5's and buying the 20x11 from Varrstoen and stretching my rear 285/30/20 tires on them. I've done endless measuring and according to my measurements each new set up will have the wheel lip sit just over .25" past the fender. If I move forward with the idea I'm going to need your help but the best way for me to start it all out would be to come see you and test fit the rear wheel up front with the stretched front tire to see what we need to do and if I should even move forward because getting the front to work is the main concern I have. I'll be in touch.

"If everyone thought the same when it came to modding there would be no thinking"

Comment

• Tony,

Are you pulling fenders now and not just the rolling and shaving?

"If everyone thought the same when it came to modding there would be no thinking"

Comment

• Originally posted by CLKFAN View Post
                          Tony,

Are you pulling fenders now and not just the rolling and shaving?

I've been pulling, rolling, shaving slicing and dicing fenders since the mid 90's matey

Comment

• Originally posted by Tonys18t View Post
                            I've been pulling, rolling, shaving slicing and dicing fenders since the mid 90's matey
                            Ok cool. Reason why I asked is because you told me you didn't last time I came to you for a pull job a couple years back.

Comment

• might of been because a pull was not the best option.

Comment

• i was wondering if you could tell me how to pull my fenders. I rolled them with an eastwood roller and the only rubbing i have is on my rear bumper tabs which i need to cut off. I bet you've done an Rx8, any suggestions, i like the look of it being pulled out a little and wanna go lower

Comment

Working...
                                X