Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to get the look you want leave the fenders as they are.
    just stretch the tires a lot more, raise the rear up a little and maybe add a spacer.
    Yeah, i'm that guy you've heard about that rolls and pulls fenders in SoCal , hit me up .

Comment

• This is WORD right here.

Supermade.at

Comment

• nice fitment for sure
        Yeah, i'm that guy you've heard about that rolls and pulls fenders in SoCal , hit me up .

Comment

• Thank you Tony for your services today =)

Comment

• That russsian E46 on style 95s is on air..

R A C K E T X C L U B
            @Mister_Clocktower

Comment

• Originally posted by krazytom91 View Post

Thank you Tony for your services today =)

Thanks dude, that was a bit of a rescue mission, had to repair someones previous attempt at rolling the lips, then pull the hell out of them probably the widest early camry i've done.

Comment

• Tony,

I have a 94 TT Supra and I have 10.5 +22 wheels in the rear. They stick out I'd say 5-10mm and I need to pull the rears. I am going to purchase a Eastwood roller, I already have a heatgun. Do you have any advice on how I should proceed. Anything specific to the Supra that I should look out for?
                Last edited by 94SupraTT; 05-20-2013, 09:19 AM.

Comment

• nothing too specific on the later Supras, 10.5 with your offset is not that big on that car, i'm guessing you have huge tires.

The metal is pretty thick so work it slowly. you should be able to get a nice pull.

Comment

• Its a landline...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tonys18t View Post
                      nothing too specific on the later Supras, 10.5 with your offset is not that big on that car, i'm guessing you have huge tires.

The metal is pretty thick so work it slowly. you should be able to get a nice pull.
                      Thanks! The rears are 285/35/18. I actually wanted to go wider. I'm glad I didn't.

Comment

• Tony upload more pics of some recent victims!
                        This is one of my favorite threads on this site
                        My car isn't stanced, just low

Instagram: @therealjetplane for day to day shit with the car

Comment

• So I am in need of your help sir! You said a while back you rolled a classic Saab 900 fenders and I got ok results with the phonebook method but not nearly enough. With the suspension set up I wanna run and the tires I have Ive got probably less than 1mm of clearance.

Im stickin with meaty tires, just my style so I want to pull the fenders more but I want to putt from the top down if that makes sense. IE I dont want the fenders to stick straight out more horizontal, I want to bulge them higher and further out.

The fender metal is 2 layers and seems thick as shit so Im not 100% sure if this is possible without custom fab work but if yould help me out that would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
                          Alex
                          Originally posted by JC.
                          'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

• I'll get some new pics up as soon as, just beencrazy busy lately, car show season and all

making more room will be tough, there are ways to do it but you will be getting into more involved bodywork, pushing the quarters out with a roller is not really a good idea on that car. you wont get a clean predictable result, the double wall of the quarters is always a pain to work with

Comment

• I'm going with a different wheel setup and would like to get a little more room. You think you could pull and roll fenders on a 69 Camaro? I'd like to get them pulled a little bit if possible.

Comment

• Ever rolled a Mini cooper S (R56)? i was told that rolling the internal metal part of the fender can fuck up the plastic flares and was told that its virtually not needed or impossible for the Mini, but some fitments do cause fender problems.
                                i don't use a computer for music, Strictly HARDware, Cassettes, Vinyl, Samplers and Drum-Machines.

https://soundcloud.com/baphcat

Comment

Working...
                                X