Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bet you never rolled or pulled a 03 hyundai elantra. But you are more than welcome to on mine cause i need it!

Comment

• Originally posted by OCKlasse View Post
      You come out to OC?
      when i have a chance dude, but i am normally pretty busy down here with work.

Originally posted by Dylan_M View Post
      Bet you never rolled or pulled a 03 hyundai elantra. But you are more than welcome to on mine cause i need it!
      you would lose that bet i've done that shape of Elantra two or three times, its rare but people modify all kinds of unusal cars.
      Yeah, i'm that guy you've heard about that rolls and pulls fenders in SoCal , hit me up .

Comment

• Do you ever come to the West Hollywood area? I need the fenders rolled/pulled on my s2k bad!!! I had a shop do them a while back, but they just rolled them and the backs have been rubbing like crazy!!!!

Comment

• I am around 20 - 30 minutes from you, just call me and bring the car over and i'll sort it out for you

Yeah, i'm that guy you've heard about that rolls and pulls fenders in SoCal , hit me up .

Comment

• What's the most aggressive pull you've ever done by hand (in inches) assuming the metal isn't luxury car thick??
            My car isn't stanced, just low

Instagram: @therealjetplane for day to day shit with the car

Comment

• Originally posted by Tonys18t View Post
              i've done a fair few old skool datsuns, let me know which in particular and what sizes and offsets you are working with
              well for my 4 door 510 (1971) I have 14x6.5 +19's with 195/60-14 tires. I'm thinking about going a bit lower but I'm not sure if I might run into issues. I'm sorta hoping the rear camber issue of the 510's might let me get away with going lower. just worried the 4 door will make the rear's a pain to roll

I've also been looking into wheels/fitment for my z. I'm thinking about 15x8.5 +5 fronts and 15x9.5 -6 rears. Not set on tire sizes.

just curious how easy they are to roll, if they have any specific characteristics that make things more difficult?

Comment

• @Tonys18t - is it possible to roll and pull the front fenders and the rear panels of W124 coupe when the wheels sticks out about ~3cm ? Is it possible to pull a fender that much, or i'll have to go for custom widening or flares?

flickr

Comment

• Which part of so cal are you located? I'm in temecula, about 50 miles north of sd, and I'm gonna need fender work real soon

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

• Originally posted by t3chnique View Post
                    What's the most aggressive pull you've ever done by hand (in inches) assuming the metal isn't luxury car thick??
                    thicker metal is normally better to work with, harder to shape but a lot more forgiving. i did a roughly three inch flare on a Z4 recently, more than i would normally want to go, but the owner was going silly wide with the fitment.

Originally posted by FiveSeventyZee View Post
                    well for my 4 door 510 (1971) I have 14x6.5 +19's with 195/60-14 tires. I'm thinking about going a bit lower but I'm not sure if I might run into issues. I'm sorta hoping the rear camber issue of the 510's might let me get away with going lower. just worried the 4 door will make the rear's a pain to roll

I've also been looking into wheels/fitment for my z. I'm thinking about 15x8.5 +5 fronts and 15x9.5 -6 rears. Not set on tire sizes.

just curious how easy they are to roll, if they have any specific characteristics that make things more difficult?

With older cars rust and prior repairs are always a worry. The Z has pretty small fender lips, so rolling will not ad much extra space. They are not that difficult, just follow the rules i've gone through before for other cars.

Originally posted by projektzwo View Post
                    @Tonys18t - is it possible to roll and pull the front fenders and the rear panels of W124 coupe when the wheels sticks out about ~3cm ? Is it possible to pull a fender that much, or i'll have to go for custom widening or flares?
                    thats just over an inch, its possible but you are at the limits of the metal. i would say pull less and add camber/stretch.

Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
                    Which part of so cal are you located? I'm in temecula, about 50 miles north of sd, and I'm gonna need fender work real soon
                    I'm in Granada Hills CA 91344.

I've done a few Temecula cars. Dylan's black BMW 850 coupe comes to mind.

Comment

• k
                      Last edited by 5gen; 10-30-2013, 05:10 PM.
                      '09 Ford Mustang V6 5-Speed.

Comment

• those newer mustangs are not that straight forward to work on. the rear has no lip to roll, pulling cleanly is a very tricky job. i've done a few of them and would not recommend you try it unless you have a lot of experience.

Comment

• Hey tony, just wondering if you've ever done fenders on a 95-99 Mitsubishi eclipse, new wheels and tires and looks like I'm gonna have to pull them about 1/4 to 1/2 an inch, just wondering if you have any tips on the rolling and pulling on these vehicles?

Josh

Comment

• Just follow the rules used on most other cars in the thread, its a fairly straightfoward car to roll and pull. no real surprises.

Comment

• Another quick update on whats been happening in the fender fettling den of late

Manny's old Mk2 G60m new owner bought it by for a little fender reengineering, looks great dumped on 15s

Another big Lexus, an LS on 21 inch Mayas. pretty damn perfect and on stock airride.

Rat stylz race Alfa, pretty sweet, needed to fit bigger race rubber, job done

Local car collector Robert with his rare 500 Benz, pulled and rolled

another of Roberts cars, on 22's if i recall correctly. static and daily driven

random 240

Z on 10s and 12s, getting ready for more low, rolled and pulled

This is how you get low offset 9s on an EP3 without buckling the quarters people... schools out

Comment

• Getting everybody fitted.. I wish you was in the ATL

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Working...
                                X